need for speed most wanted!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  need for speed most wanted!!

hey i beat razr the #1 blacklist but then you gotta drive away from the cops in his m3 and jump off this old bridge could anybody pm me or attach a map were this bridge is because i cant seem to find it and those extra minutes driving at level 6 heat could get pretty bad lol...

posted by  nick27

I got to #6 I think...but then I deleted the game :ohcrap: But if I want to play, I still have my saved game files :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

Man the highest I ever got to was level 3.

posted by  jedimario

im stuck on level 3 right now..i got all the races done but i always seem to get busted trying to complete the milestone. Those federal corvettes and the spike strips always kill me :banghead:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

okay but do any of use know were i cuold find a map were i could get a map on how to get to the old bridge.

posted by  nick27

Go to the site
www.needforspeed.com
and then there should be something like a toolbar on the left look around it. also
www.NFSunlimited.net

posted by  newyorker

Dude after you beat Razor you gotta evade the cops for about 5 mins b4 Mia telephones you w/the location. Just keep heading towards the blinking dot and eventually you will get there. Trust me...at first it was a pain but I finally made it...after you make it...it's lackluster from there as the credits roll.

I was going to do the Challenge Series but I got other games on my Gamefly list that I'd rather play.

I had some cool cars! My favorite cars I had were the Gallardo and the Viper SRT10

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message