Solution to stop advertising

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Solution to stop advertising

O.K. Why not do this. Before anyone can post in the off-topic, and marketplace threads, they have to post at least 50 times. This might help cutr down on the number of spammers. :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

You must be a genuis. Now tell us what will keep them from spamming in the other forums... As many of them already do. Think it out before you reply, unlike your first post. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Yea I kinda thought of that, but didnt really think :banghead: . Um...well we can just not let anyone post before they introduce themselves? :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

how about this...I just go on a crazy advert spamfest and get banned.

For all your Vicodin addiction feeding needs go to Oxy Pharm.com!!! (http://www.oxy-pharm.com/site/1257924/product/680-6682297)

posted by  Zalight

I got an idea, they cant post anywhere till they have 50 posts :laughing:

posted by  PontiacFan27

LOL
Thats like the pot laws in the 30's cant have pot unless you have a pot stamp, but you cant get the stamp with out having the pot in hand... its a catch 22... lets see the spammers get past this one, Its a beautiful little :fu: to them!

posted by  TheFieroKid

That might work as well as your explanation on compression or vacums or whatever it was. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Good one. Theres hope for you yet.

posted by  vwhobo

Thanks big guy :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Why not have the mods approve all of the posts by n00bs, until they can be trusted, or for the first 50 posts...:2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

Thats actually a smart idea. But you gota think if the mods will actually do that.

posted by  newyorker

I could be a mod :hi:..Adam :wink2:

I've seen it on other forums...but it usually takes a week for my posts to get through, so I just left :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I asked for a position.

posted by  newyorker

Wow your sarcasm detector is messed up, pal. Now get off vwhobo's ass and try to make some sense of your own instead of hiding in the shadows until hobo says something so you can jump on board in agreement without bringing anything to the table yourself :thumbs:

posted by  PontiacFan27

OK. How about showing us that "winter storage" car. Or perhaps learning something.

posted by  newyorker

Grasping at any straw you can still, I see. Is it hard to believe that I would own a car that costs 3000 in poorly running condition? Or is it hard to believe that I would put a project car away for the winter for reasons like, I dont know, salt and snow?

posted by  PontiacFan27

The only project you should be working on is your English composition. :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

What position?...Like I agree, or missionary, or what? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

face down azzzzzz up :laughing:
j/k

posted by  windman

Is this proper grammer
I could type like this
And be just like you

posted by  PontiacFan27

thats how i type
got flamed for it allready
lmao

posted by  windman

no this is how u type
kinda like the lazy msn way
pretty annoying too

:laughing:

This is how Alex used to type

I have a Neon
damn proud too
and I don't care what anyone thinks about it

:laughing:
JP

posted by  chris_knows

Newyorker, If people want to spam, they will....doesn't matter what we say or what rules we enforce. It's already clear that most n00bs ignor what's said to them. The easiest way is just to ban trouble makers, ideally an IP ban but we aint sure if that's possible, hence how you are still here lol....jk.....you aint all that bad :ohcrap: :thumbs:

Oh yeah...and as this has absollutely NOTHING to do with cars, I'll move it :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Im improving myself! :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message