Nfs-mw

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Nfs-mw

Hey hey, I got $60 at Electronics Boutique for x-mas, so I'm probably going to buy Most Wanted for PS2 tomorrow....can't wait! :mrgreen:

Anyone played the special edition, and is it worth it?

posted by  Mathew

If you mean Black Edition, then yes. I've played that game for 2 days now at my friends house, I'm not sure what (if any) the price difference is between it and the normal one, but the 'Black Edition' cars are pretty nice (M3, 67' Camaro). Kinda cool how they put 'Hot Pursuit' and 'Underground' together into one game.

posted by  car_crazy89

Got it thru Gamefly and unlike most of the games...I wanted to keep playing this game and finish it. And I did.

Best of luck...it's not that hard. Hardest part is getting the cops to get their bounty/cost of state high enough and THEN evade w/o hitting damn spike strips.

After a bit of practice...you'll never get close to those spike strips. Best advice...use the speedbreaker only when you need it b/c it will save your car's life.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Well I went to go buy the game, and the black edition is sold out...

So I'm going to hold out for it.

posted by  Mathew

The demo was brilliant, but I'm still waiting to get my hands on the black edition it isn't sold in my area yet... but soon it should be. :smoke:

posted by  speeder

I've played the Black Edition, but accidentally deleted it :laughing:...But it was really nice, but can't see any difference between it other than the regular NFS MW...Excepts I think there were three new cars in it, both are amazing though :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

the Black Edition is definately worth it, it has alot more story to it. I haven't gotten up to Razor yet, so I can't quite tell you everything about the game. But the box says you can drive a '69 Camaro, but so far, I don't know how I'll end up getting one, haven't heard anything about one yet.

posted by  jedimario

I forget now how you get it, I think it's further on that you unlock it. I know that there's a few missions that you get to drive one (outside of career).

Only thing that makes the Challenge section hard is the wheelspin you get in most of the cars.

posted by  car_crazy89

hey guys i cant beat the challenge series the one with the corvette z06 its a tollbooth race..?

posted by  nick27

Keep trying?
:laughing:
Its not impossible.

posted by  newyorker

Yea the challenges arent super hard...you might have to go thru w/o crashing into the walls or spinning out but that's not impossible.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Well I bought the game, but I'm not at home, so I'm looking forward to it...!

posted by  Mathew

Downloaded it off the internet, thanks to newyorkrider. Definetely a great game with a story, challenges, and cars. Very fun despite it being a bit laggy. Only problem is the lack of new stuff. After a while, the police chases get annoying and the races are exactly the same. I got bored by the time I reached the 7th guy on the black list.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Your Message