86 mustang

Home  \  Off Topic  \  86 mustang

hey i have a 86 mustang and i wanna put some subs in the back its a hatchback gt 5.0 with t-tops could i fit 2 10" subs in a sealed box in the trunk? or i will have 2 go smaller??

posted by  nick27

Last night you were going to buy a '78 T/A for your first car and now you own an '86 Mustang. I call bullsh*t. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

He was accidentally on his friends account. Nick27 from last night is Illusion34
NIck27 now, is illusion34s friend. I guess nick forgot to log out at his house or something. :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

guyz im sorry my friend had my password and he started shit on my account i own a mustang nothing else and i wanted 2 know if i could fit 2 10" subs with a sealed box in my hatchback mustang gt cobra with t-tops??

posted by  nick27

I still call bullsh*t. He started the thread yesterday MORNING. That and the fact that you were ragging him about his name. Don't you think that might have clued him in when you two were arguing about nick27 instead of illusion34? You're not really dumb enough to fall for that, are you? How many times have you heard the old "it wasn't me, it was somebody else on my computer". I'll bet you dimes to dollars that nick27 and illusion34 are THE SAME 12 year old.

Bullsh*t, bullsh*t, bullsh*t!

posted by  vwhobo

illusion34 is my best friend dip shit how the **** would u know whos on which computer? ur a phsycic christ!!! im tellung u it wasnt me and ur calling this bullshit. ey listen jimmy i dont ****in lie and this isnt bullshit. who the hell do u think u are telling ppl and especially me its bullshit pfff....

posted by  nick27

You must be right and the facts are wrong. Explain to me how he didn't know he was logged in under your screen name even while arguing about said screen name. The answer is you can't. Somebody is lying and it's coming from your computer. If you have any facts you'd care to bring to light, I'm all ears. Until then, BULLSH*T.

posted by  vwhobo

ok wtv im sorry whats better 2 8" woofers or 2 10" woofers preferably for dance music. which ones would sound better. i herd 8" has tigher bass and responds faster than the 10"

posted by  nick27

Get a single 12. Better kick than 2 8s

posted by  newyorker

ok thnx but i have a box dimension its rectangular its 37x17x7.5 is that box good enough to fit 2 10" woofers? i know u recomened a 12 but im just asking about the 2 10"s

posted by  nick27

hye dipshit this is me... the guy arguing from yesterday... i was on nicks account cuzz he logged in at my hosue thne i didnt see. when u guys started saying nick i was like wtf then realized but i didnt feel like logging off and explain so leave him alone now man

posted by  illusion34

Bullsh*t. You two are the same person. F*cking liar.

posted by  vwhobo

i have a box dimension its rectangular its 37x17x7.5 is that box good enough to fit 2 10" woofers? i know u recomened a 12 but im just asking about the 2 10"s

posted by  nick27

Man I want a Mustang Gt Cobra, is that limited edition or something?

posted by  Pythias

Do some googling for the responses that you'll get out of certain drivers in certain sized boxes. If I remember correctly, it's mostly the volume of the box that makes the biggest difference. You'll probably need more detailed specs out of the woofers you want to use, rather than just diameter if you want to go into the detailed box response.

posted by  windsonian

well its mostly between 2 8" or 2 10" here are the specs for the 8"

-infinity 8" reference
4ohm
200rms/800max
91db
frequency response: 30hz-400hz

-jbl gto-1004d 10"
2 or 8 ohms
250rms/1000max
91db
frequency response: 25-400hz