happy new years CF!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  happy new years CF!

HAPPY New Years Everyone! Best wishes to everyone in the new year 06 and i hope CF will be even more successful in this new year.

posted by  95civicdima

YAAY Happy New Years...in 11 hours and 30 minutes...wait 29 minutes :laughing:

:clap:

posted by  chris_knows

Well this is dumb. You could have at least waited a little and posted like an hour or so before...not a whole 12 :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Who cares???? FELIZ ANYO NUEVO TO ALL :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Happy new years guys! :mrgreen:

Everyone do me a favor and be safe.

posted by  Zalight

Happy New Years Everyone! Maybe the New Year will bring you that one special girl.......the car of your dreams that is :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Already got the car...Just need to work on the girl. Apparently the girl of my dreams only exists in my dreams, go figure.

posted by  Zalight

Damn them dreams, gotta use the car for what it was made for... gettin chicks :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Actually it was made for amazing handling and performance all the while in great luxury, the women thing is just a side effect.

posted by  Zalight

Well it's close enough.... have you figured out how many girls you can stuff into that luxury interior? :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Well I got 14 people in my CRX, with the hatch open. As for the M, I dont want them stepping on my seats.

posted by  Zalight

Happy New Years ya'll

Do me and Abe a favor and be safe, don't go out driving, we don't want any of ya'll to be a statistic (more than you already are) :wink2:

posted by  99integra

**** YOU!

anyways... i hope you all are safe tonight and got absolutely drunk i'm personally haven a party and intend on having a great time

posted by  95civicdima

Who the **** cares? Why is it that every post you make, you always have to start shit with someone or about something?

Anyways, Happy New Years! :mrgreen:

posted by  nsupra27

Happy New Years Everyone :thumbs: :banana: :rock:

posted by  Spanky2324

EXACTLY, BTW 6000LE, not everyone is 12 hours away form New Years, so by your method, he might post AFTER New YEars is over to some, people, does that make any sense? NO.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

posted by  Pythias

Dont cry. :fu: . You hardly even post here and lie about your little prelude ordeal so who the **** are you to talk shit. BTW yes you do have to press the clutch in when you start a manual transmission car, and no an accord DOES NOT look like a prelude! :fu:

posted by  newyorker

Whatever happend to you trying to be nice to everybody? Thats what you said to that girl. This is obviosuly not true because you cannot let go that you two have your differences and leave him be. Just ebcause two people aren't friends does NOT mean they cannot coexist. Although you are making it seem as if they can't. Please grow up. I think he prolly know that about the clutch in a manual car, and if he didn't he wouldn't be asking you, because you two are no long friends. And a 2 dr coupe looks a little similar to a prelude. :2cents:

posted by  Pythias

No but I heard that whe he went to drive the prelude he asked the dealer if he had to press the clutch to start the car. And how does an acccord look anytihng like a Prelude. Especially from the BACK! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

SSJPythias3: his curb weight is only 3k pounds.
SSJPythias3: so yeah u were WAY OFF on both.
UltimateTuner10: na i looked at his sticker
UltimateTuner10: inside the drivers door
UltimateTuner10: just hours ago
UltimateTuner10: when i drove hiscar
UltimateTuner10: and it said curb weight 3990

And you thought Nissan Altima's car weighed 4,000 pounds, then when I proved you wrong, still proceded to refuse the idea that you were wrong.

posted by  Pythias

How does that relate to him being competely clueless as to how to drive stick? And thats what it siad rirgh on the sticker! Do UI gave to take a picture for you? Of my sticker as well?

posted by  newyorker

No it's common sense. The sticker you are reading is wrong. Especially if your "sticker" said your car weighs 3790 pounds. How does that relate? You are making fun of him for not knowing how to drive a stick. When you believe your car weighs more than a Trans Am with a V8. And can take corners so well. The point is don't make fun of someone for not knowing how to do something, when you continure to believe a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE weighs in at 3990 pounds.

posted by  Pythias

The sticker on the door says so!!! Its not just me. Take a picture of the one on your door and post it I will tell yuo what IM talking about. And how ****ing dense do you have to be to claim you can drive stick and not even know how to start the car?!?!?!! :cussing:

posted by  newyorker

Happy New Years! Newyorker & Pythias...take your fight into IM. We can care less about your disagreements and you're taking this thread way off subject.

posted by  97Talonchik

:oops:

posted by  newyorker

well happy new year in about an hour and 5 minutes or so. Maybe newyorker and pythias want to get all their rage out on each other in 2005 so they can be nice to each other in 2006 :laughing:

posted by  salimander13

New years was soooooo yesterday. :sleep:

But happy new year people. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

2006 is upon us. Lets all be nice..or try to :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

wow newyorker you have every last post of the day right now I think i'll try that since im bored and have nothing better to do since i have no parties to go to :ohcrap:

posted by  salimander13

Happy New Year everyone, though I'm about 3 hours late. Hopefully Car Forums will be successful throughout 2006. Umm... Happy New Year!

posted by  moostang104314

It's a little late but anyways Happy New Year. drive safe and drive well. :smoke:

posted by  speeder

Comming from a girl who believes condoms eliminates the risk of STD's.... Lolz :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

I'm way late on this one but I overslept...go figure.

Happy New Year to everyone! Best wishes to all!

posted by  Nissan_Altima

And I wish you the best with your car and life and etc.etc. I tell people the same thing, because you really cant come up with anything new after 17 years of life. At least in my case :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

You do realize what a total idiot you are making of yourself. I never said condoms eliminate the risk of STD's but they sure as hell are a lot safer than not wearing one. Don't put words in my mouth and pick your battles wisely little boy.

posted by  97Talonchik

Oh shit...If SJ was still around we would need a pimp slap.

"little boy" That was awesome.

posted by  Zalight

You do realize the :laughing: stood for the sarcasm right? No, I guess you didn't little girl. :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Your Message