Resolution thread

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Resolution thread

Even though I think new years resolutions are kinda BS, because you should just start RIGHT when you think of them instead of waiting till new years, I think this will be an interesting thread.

So what are your new year resolutions?

Mine?

-Boost the M3
-Save up enough cash to go to UTI
-Learn how to do a wallflip

posted by  Zalight

Get my shit together. (schoolwork, car, etc.etc.)

posted by  newyorker

How about "Become obsessed with a different car"?

I already said mine in another thread, but just get to the gym again (at 21, metabolism is not really on my side anymore), and make sure I get to bed early every night...

posted by  Mathew

Im not obsessed with the Neon. Crap I gota run East Coast Neons is having a meet and there will be like 10 neons there :mrgreen:
:joking:

posted by  newyorker

-try to buy my own car
-get a girlfriend (lame yes, pathetic maybe, cost of fulfilling my resolution, priceless)

posted by  salimander13

1.)Loose the Beer Gut (becasue its no longer a belly) :ohcrap:
2.)Bring GPA back up (went from 3.5 to 3.3 this past semester :banghead: )
3.)Finish suspension and brake work :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

1. Buy a car
2. get rid of my brain tumor (That's not one you hear of often...lol)
3. enroll in college

posted by  SmileLines

Good luck with number 1 and 3. Sorry to hear about number 2 but im sure it will turn out just fine.

posted by  newyorker

I have just one resolution for this year:

To post-whore CF twice as much as last year :laughing: JK

No point in resolutions, I never follow through with them :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

I kinda agree with you (although I technically didn't/don't make resolutions), except add in 'Get a job' and maybe 'Be less shy' (to help with get a gf lol).

posted by  car_crazy89

Well I don't really do New Years Resolutions but here's some things I have on my mind to do right now-
1. Get a job. I'm thinkin the local hobby store.
2. Keep up my relationship with my gf(suckas :laughing: )
3. Find a college

And car_crazy, don't worry too much about the shy thing, I'm pretty much the same way. If she's the right girl for you, it will all work out. Good luck with it though! :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

I think I should add, cut out all the drama w/ the womens. First I had to get tested cause this one chick called me like 8 months after the fact with "the" news. You know That she tested positive for HIV. Which is why I started this (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18705) thread. Then I had a regnancy scare also just recently.

So yeah, my new list:

-Boost the M3
-Save up enough cash to go to UTI
-Learn how to do a wallflip
-Less DRAMA

posted by  Zalight

Thanks. I'm hoping I won't have to have surgery and they can just shrink it with medication. Good luck with getting your "shit" together. :thumbs:

posted by  SmileLines

Yea its just figurative shit though.

posted by  newyorker

Your Message