Damn Ebay (for you Newyorker)

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Damn Ebay (for you Newyorker)

Well I am bored and so I usually resort to going on Autotrader or Ebay (or other car sites) to look at what's new/for sale. I was just looking at this one section and found somethig that I thought stupid at first, but now think isn't all THAT bad.... and it would suit Newyorker well and with this car (finished) he could be even more proud to talk about Neons.

Take a quick look lol: Custom Neon (http://cgi.ebay.ca/1996-Dodge-Neon-drag-car-project_W0QQitemZ4600258527QQc ategoryZ98062QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

BTW: Not a joke or putdown or anything towards you Newyorker... incase you may of thought that.

posted by  car_crazy89

That's actually pretty neat, I think the idea of doing a RWD conversion on one of these little cars is pretty cool.

posted by  jedimario

I dont see anythig wrong with that. Has a pretty kickin engine, and RWD conversion (something i havent seen before). Yea id be pretty proud to own that car, and I dont think that anyone else here would might it either :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

Well I'd certainly take it.

posted by  jedimario

EDIT-double post :doh:

posted by  jedimario

That is pretty crazy, just needs some work...:hi:

posted by  chris_knows

...why don't you just get a used 318i? it'd be better and prolly cheaper in the long run.

posted by  enron fever

for the simple fact that its a conversion car, not just a factory car.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Because you dont know where to say what :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Neat idea, just one question. This is bound to cost some pretty penny...why not just buy an expensive stock car for that price?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Because its not a neon, and it loses the point of having something custom.

posted by  newyorker

thats a nice conversion.

posted by  adamc44

it's pretty nice....

i have seen a RWD neon on ebay before it was also a convertible. ( custom) This was like a year ago...

posted by  V-Tec

thats not bad :2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

Everyone like :mrgreen:

posted by  newyorker

Yeah thats pretty word.

Im always down with anything custom, which is why I like kit cars.

posted by  Zalight

With some work it will be a hell of a sleeper. Not a big Neon fan, but sitting at a stoplight next one only to see the rear wheels light up would even impress me.

posted by  giant016

Your Message