Itunes help

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Itunes help

Yesterday while riding BART I noticed that on a labtop this woman was using itunes on her labtop but it was purple instead of that brushed silver. I've looked for a site that has this but I can't find it. Does anyone know how to change the color of your itunes? Also is there a way that I can just play my music on someone elses comp that has itunes or transfer it to their computer?

posted by  Spanky2324

Um, not sure about skining Itunes as my Ipod's not the most reliable thing on this planet and I wouldn't want to speed the visit up to the Apple store for the 4th time. Anyways, the way i see it you have a couple of options as to playing your songs on someone elses computer.
A.) If you share the same internet connection and you have setup a network, then itunes should automtically search for other computers running Itunes. Then you could just stream music off of your buddy's computer without being able to do anything with it.
B.) If you have an Ipod, you could just hook your Ipod to your buddy's computer, and have a listen.
C.) If your looking to swap files, there's a program called mytunes redux that does what Itunes does with the networks, except it gives you the option to download the songs to your computer. Hope I was much Help :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Thanks bro :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

Just use Media Player.

posted by  jedimario

No Problem, glad I could help :wink2:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message