This kid made a million $

Home  \  Off Topic  \  This kid made a million $

This kid made a million $ selling pixels on a website. Check it out:
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

posted by  boothe

That's the type of think that your buddy says he wants to do, and you smack him in the back of the head, call him a dumbass, and wonder why you hang out with him. It seems to be working though, so more power to this guy.

posted by  giant016

www.smashmyviper.com

so much better, but it makes me cry.

posted by  dodgerforlife

The viper site drew tears to my eyes. On another note, had that kid not gotten the press attention that he did, his idea probably would have flopped. However, everytime I hear about it, I just say...damn.

posted by  kvnband

I cry because I didnt think of it first.

You guys think any one would pay to smash my fiero?

posted by  TheFieroKid

That kids a genius!!!...I might actually try that some time :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

You gotta grow real bicept first. :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

Or I could learn to Photoshop :hi: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Lol, but my photos aren't "shopped" :PP

posted by  Pythias

Different strokes for different folks...you might like the harder way through things, I prefer the lazy method :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Lol, there is no honest lazy method to gaining muscle. You either put forth effort, and do, or you don't. :wink2:

posted by  Pythias

I don't know about that...I bought this thing from Wal-Mart two years ago, which pulsates, and makes your muscles grow...maybe I'll find it, and see if it works :laughing:

Or I could bug my parents to give me their credit card number for a Bowflex (I'll pay though)...It's only like $20 a month!!...But costs $7,000 :laughing::ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

As in no machine, or steroids. And as for the bowflex, that would by no means be the "lazy" way :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Yeah, and it looks cool :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

can you grow muscle off of push-ups and situps alone?

posted by  salimander13

You can gain muscle by doing those things yes, but only to a certain degree, and only if you know what you are doing.

posted by  Pythias

Your Message