Instruments anyone?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Instruments anyone?

I was just wondering if there are any other musicians here. I've been playing guitar for about 7 years now.I'd really like to get a bass sometime this year . Anyone else play anything? Kazoo, air guitar? It doesn't really matter, as long as you have fun. :mrgreen:

posted by  SmileLines

I play a Fender Strat, Ibanez Daytripper accoustic and a Gibson (forgot the model) and I've been playing since I was 9 or 10

posted by  99integra

I have a white Fender mexican strat and a sunburst Fender American Deluxe strat.For acoustics, a Martin D-15 and a Taylor Big Baby. I had an older Gibson ES335, but traded it in. I regret that one.
What kind of music do you play?

posted by  SmileLines

I played a little bass for my frinds band here before he moved to Cali. Im not good at all tho I just tried and got the hang of it kinda fast.

posted by  newyorker

Anything from country, blues, bluegrass, classic rock, southern rock, and a smooth rythymatic music

posted by  99integra

Black Fender Strat, Black Epiphone Sg and I played bass for my schools talent show. I want a BC Rich Beast :drool:

posted by  Spanky2324

I have an Almond Squier Strat (Mexican Fender) with all light wood neck and white pick guard. Really uncommon combination. I'm really quite inexperienced, I find little time to play with my work schedule, but I still pick on it when I find the time.

posted by  Bino

Been playing bass for 10 years (since I was 8) and love it. Played piano for 5 years but my teacher was a bit weird so I dropped that :-)

posted by  kvnband

Played saxaphone for 6 years. Played drums for 3-4 but wasn't that good so kinda dropped it.

posted by  95civicdima

Played the tuba in grade 8...but by play, I mean I just blew to the rythm, and pressed the buttons :laughing:...also played tenor saxophone in grade 7, but same thing :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Been playing guitar for a few years, got an SG Standard and an Ibanez electric acoustic. I'm rocking a Marshall JCM 2000 1/2 stack Get to play my dads Strat and old Silvertone every now and then. Looking to buy and learn to play a bass, and I used to play Violin. Plus I've been known to drum out mad crazy beats on my desk.

posted by  giant016

My GF plays guitar and bass, she comes from a musical family. They have like 7 guitars and a bunch of bass guitars, 2 full drumsets, a sax, a steel guitar, amps, and stuff. Her parents are in a band, and her sister was in a signed band.

Me, yeah I play nothing.

posted by  Mathew

This is my BC Rich Mockingbird NJ

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/guitar_outlaw_13/Picture062.jpg

And my Epiphone acoustic

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/guitar_outlaw_13/Picture063.jpg

posted by  x1/9-rally

Played trumpet for over 7 years now....played euphonium in grade 12...played bass guitar starting in grade 12.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Heh..forgot to add my real passion here. I fluently play every NABBA approved instrument except for the french horn. Started out in Euphonium in 6th grade and went to all state on it every year. Picked up the others as I went along (and own one of each...now that's a damned expensive hobby).
Kevin

posted by  kvnband

I've been playing guitar for about 4 or 5 years now. I have a blue Fender Squire Strat(yay me :laughing: ) w/ a white pick guard and a very crappy amp.

posted by  jedimario

Church organ here.Sorry.Paul

posted by  tovarich

I can play 2 songs on the keyboard and a song on the recorder

posted by  salimander13

I have played violin for 17 years now. I also play the French Horn, Flute and hopefully will get an acoustic guitar so I can learn that. Would love to get an electric violin.

posted by  97Talonchik

Been playing trumpet since the 5th grade, including playing in jazz bands in school/college and a little since then. Also played French horn and Fluegelhorn. I've owned a number of guitars, but other than a couple hammer-on riffs and like two chords, I flat out suck. I've also had a few keyboards, and actually took piano lessons, but am only mediocre there (I want to get better, but too many years of simply holding the trumpet with my left hand has made it hard to play spearete left and right parts...)

It's fun to keep up on it. My wife plays trombone and I bought her an Ovation acoustic/electric guitar for Christmas, and my stepson plays trumpet, french horn, and electric guitar.

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message