posted by  ride3k

haha...

posted by  Mk3golfer

step 1) buy a $5k car
step 2) put $45k worth of work into it
step 3) be better then M3's
step 4a) bask in your glory
step 4b) die, caus you wrapped it around a tree

4a and 4b are mutually exclusive... pick one. well... you cant consciously pick it i would imagine. :laughing:

posted by  pik_d

yet again... haha :thumbs:

posted by  Mk3golfer

no new post done yet

posted by  the~M3~k!d

you got a break so the first thing you do is blow all of it on a car? Maybe you should rethink your options

posted by  salimander13

Mmmk pumpkin, where the **** you funna come up with 35-40 g's?

posted by  99integra

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Alright then you're a stupid little muffin

posted by  99integra

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Okay douche bag, let's just get this settled right here. You're a 12 year old wannabe that has no chance of getting a BMW anytime soon unless it says HotWheels on the bottom. You've been allowed to watch too many rap videos so you think it impresses people when you brag about money and put ignorant pictures in your signature. You''ll keep posting for a couple of days until nobody will respond to your bullsh*t, you'll call everybody names and then leave.

Let's just cut out the middleman and have your mommy turn off the computer now so the big boys can talk. Take off Twinkie. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

wow...I clicked on this thread hoping for good times.

Heres the thing brodude. Nobody believes you cause your acting like a goddamn douchebag. Maybe if you would stop being all "internet hard" we'd be more willing to help you.

The other reason we thing this is bs is because this post has no question...Its a thread you created so yocould brag about the car your getting, not because you ha a genuine question regarding the car. That act alone signifies douchebag-ness.

If you have any REAL questions, comments or concerns regarding an m3 I would suggest you go here (http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/) and here (http://www.bimmerforums.com/main.php) .

And I would do it quick before this post is edited for advertising.

posted by  Zalight

You see, I told ya. Boobs like you are so predictable. Are you pissed because I hit the nail right on the head or because you're not smart enough to develop an intelligent response? Either way it's about nappy time for you sweetie, so turn off the 'puter, get yor pacifier and make sleepy for us.

posted by  vwhobo

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Aight well with a 50-60k price rang you could get a shitload of very nice, very fast cars. A c5 z06, a c6, a mkIV turbo supra(with money left over), hell you could find WHATEVER you want (thats reasonable).

I chose an M3 because while its not the fastest car, it is IMHO, the best allaround car out there. GREAT handling, great power, sexy as all hell, and its still so comfortable inside you forget your driving a performace car while your cruising around. Everything about this car is balanced. I love it.

posted by  Zalight

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

yes, there's always something better. but if it's what you want, then get it.

what kind of "break" did you get? and why are you getting a car over moving out of an apartment?

posted by  pik_d

lol...I got my car over moving out.

posted by  Zalight

yea... but did you get a "break" that was "ALOT more than 60k"?

posted by  pik_d

No...I just put myself in lots and lots of debt. :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

So are you living with your brother in an apartment or does he go to college in NY? Do you and your mom live in an apartment or are you moving to somewhere along the ocean? Are you rich or poor? Anyone else smell the pile of BS or did newyorker just make another account? :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

LOL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: good stuff

posted by  95civicdima

Gotta love these people...

Little kids decide to go play on the internet and show off the size of their e-wang by flaunting money and cars they don't have. Oh well, at least this one is not quite as bad as Solar...

posted by  hondaman

Wow, I totally forgot about the dickhead Solar untill you mentioned him. Solar was a bit :screwy:

posted by  elchango36

For a first car, I recommend you get a crap car, so when your dumbass wraps it around a pole for being an ignorant punk you won't be out $60K. Use the rest to put yourself through college like a good little boy and learn the proper use of the English language, get a decent job and stop depending on your momma to take care of your sorry ass. :2cents:

posted by  97Talonchik

For a first car, unless you've got some training on how to drive cars, I'd take either a 2006 Civic Si, or RSX-S, and save the rest of the money...Or at least I would. An M3 is too much power for a first car :2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

But 200 Hp is perfect right??? What he really needs is a 90hp Toyota Tercel (after he sells his tricycle). Then he needs to get a job, and buy a car with whatever money he can afford to make. :2cents:

posted by  elchango36

I think it would serve him right to have an 88 horsepower Ford Tempo. Or maybe an 8 horsepower Citroen 2cv.

posted by  hondaman

If he's responsible enough, but I doubt it, so scratch that last post :laughing:

BTW Why not trade in that trike for a 10 speed bike :hi::hi:

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

come on give him the benefit of the doubt make it a 18 speed :laughing:

posted by  salimander13

You do realize that Monopoly money isn't the same as real money, right?

Fine, but only if he keeps the training wheels on! :mrgreen:

posted by  SmileLines

Let's break it down;
------------
If this guy has run into some money; he's asking for advice, in hopes that there might be something that better suits him. If he hasn't run into money, then he's just dreaming. So what's wrong with us playing along with the dream? Last I checked, dreams cause no harm.

As for the 40-60k, an M3 is not a good idea at this point. You're not going to like hearing this; but don't get a car that costs more than 5k for your first car. When I first started driving, I was nuts for a Mustang GT. I thought that I knew how to drive, and that I could avoid any accident. That's the mentality of pretty much every teenager nowadays. However, over 90% of teens will get in an accident in their first two years of driving. You really want that M3 to go down the drain?

Because you have money, here's what I suggest doing;

1. Buy something decently fast and a manual that has a name behind it (so that you can feel "cool"), such as a 1995 Camaro RS or a 1996 3.8L Mustang

2. Stick the remaining cash in a savings account or some low-risk investments, and go for a 3% return. After a year or two, when you absolutely KNOW how to drive, you can upgrade to something better. The 3% can pay off part of your insurance till then.

3. After a year and a half, you can upgrade to whatever car you want. with 50k, I would go for an Evo 8 with a AMS-like tuning package, or a Kenne Bell Cobra, but it sounds like you like the sports coupe package. So, I'd suggest either the E43 M3, the Audi S4, Subaru Sti, or Evo 8/9.

4. The leftover money will GREATLY help you out in college.

posted by  Godlaus

Very funny.

posted by  newyorker

The only thing youve run into is a case of wiggerism. You think cruisin in an M3 on the shore is going to make you look cool? Its going to make you look like a turd when you pick up a girl and take her back to yuor shitty apartment beause you blew all your money on an M3. By the way G-Unit is corny. Youve seen one too many rap videos. They didnt catch a break, they have talent (or just appeal to the poor taste of the mass public), and actually work for their money, and dont just get it as a Tax return or Social Security check. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Prejuidice and ignorance. Completely uncalled for.

posted by  Godlaus

When you call a car a whip, and have G-Unit in your sig, its quite obvious. I see these people in school all the time and they just disgust me. They all try to be something theyre not, and it just makes them look stupid.
To the M3 kid, youre a poser :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Those are more tolerable than the goth kids...I don't get how they get so depressed :screwy:...and half my school is goths :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Somebody inform the media, I believe hell has just frozen over. I actually kind of agree with newyorker for once. If you want a "gangsta" car, then I guess a BMW or Mercedes would suit you best. However, living with mommy isn't too gangsta. I'm not "hatin" on you, hell if my parents offered me well over 60K I'd take it. :clap: to you for getting lucky. However, am I the only one that sees the irony in these two statements:

posted by  giant016

They just need reasons to smoke weed and cut themselves. I smoke weed because I like it. They smoke because its the goth thing to do. :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Thanks man. Actually if youre into that kinda thing, spend 30k on a big SUV and the other 30 on 26 inch "dubs" and sound. That way everyone can see and hear the dumbass coming down the block. :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

I don't think that's irony. I think thats contradiction or maybe a double standard.

posted by  vwhobo

Please explain how a BMW or a MB is "gangsta"???

posted by  elchango36

Alright, contradiction does fit it better.

posted by  giant016

To which quote are you reffering?

posted by  newyorker

The car isnt, but if he gets it driver sure will be.....not
*blows raspberry*

posted by  newyorker

this one: http://car-forums.com/talk/showpost.php?p=163066&postcount=42

ya know... the one where someone said "irony"...

posted by  pik_d

Pretty much every rapper I've seen on cribs has a Mercedes. Alot have BMWs. In the videos I've seen, they're always driving them, usually black with HUGE rims. Not every MB or BMW is "gangsta", but just about every "gangsta" car is a BMW or MB. As far as I know, not many rappers are rapping about Z06s or Cobras. MBs and BMWs are flashy, and that seems to be what the rapper style is all about.

posted by  giant016

Black on black dawg :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

So let me get this straight, because big rappers who can afford such luxuries as big ass houses, boats, and luxury cars have these things, they're now gangsta??? Wow, you remind me of my ignorant ass roomate. "It's gnagsta" he used to say all the f*ing time. So anything rappers do is considered gangsta, becasue everyone knows theyre the real gangstas. So I guess owning an expensive ass yacht is also gangsta, right??? :banghead:

posted by  elchango36

What's your definition of "gangsta", and what cars do you consider "gangsta"?

posted by  giant016

hooptie lowriders with chrome spinning rims, hydraulics and 10 subs

posted by  newyorker

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Cars driven by gangters.

Hey, wheres def. #3. a rap artist????
Funny I don't see rap artist anywhere.

A "gangsta" car is one that gives me goosebumps at 3:00AM on a friday night.

Big huge body (Caprice, Cadillac, etc.), dark ass tints but you could still make out 5 heads with baseball caps inside, Subs, "Dubs", etc.

or

80's 2 door clasics (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass Supreme) done in the same distastefull fashion. (dark tints, sub, dubs, guns, tv's, etc.)

posted by  elchango36

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

You mean "if your gang bangin your a gangsta" right??
Or do you mean if your not gang bangin your not a gangsta??

posted by  elchango36

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Some real advice. An M3 is too much power for a 16 year old. I'm not trying to be condescending here, but you don't want to endanger your own life and the life of others. If you have to spend $60k on a car, buy a Volvo. Its a very safe car, and not too powerful. Become a responsible driver, then buy an M3.

posted by  Mathew

So youre a 16 year old gangsta that likes G-Unit and M3s. Doesnt sound like you. BTW as far as making a point, I think I made mine very clear than a 30k SUV with 30k rims and sound suits you best, but you probbably overlooked that one. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Volvo turbo wagon!

posted by  hondaman

Let me clarify something: when I say "gangsta" I mean somebody who thinks they are a gangster, but is actually a poser. As for the M3 kid, if you're gonna buy an M3 for your first car, go to some sort of racing school. I'm assuming you got the cash, they seem like they could be really fun, and you would probably learn a lot.

posted by  giant016

My friend (M3er on CF) has a M3. He likes it alot... I just think that giving kids (arguably) the best sports car in the world isnt a good idea. Also, they're very expensive.

posted by  StiMan

To the-M3-kid;

Ignore anybody trying to flame you. Any refutal to it will only make it worse.

posted by  Godlaus

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

Not too familiar with the set-up of the job, but it can't possible pay as much as you're suggesting. You're saying your mom can buy a house in Miami (houses can be in the millions there), probably buy herself a car, AND spend 60K on yours?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

They prolly got a BIG break.

posted by  newyorker

you do know a coroner investigator and a crime scene investigator are two complete different things? and they make little to no money? so of all the things, im betting you guys probably won the lotto or sumtin, cuz a csi or coroner is not gunna make enough money to buy a house and a m3

posted by  ride3k

Driving school is a great way to start (I was personally taught by my father), but its nothing compared to experience. As a new driver, I learned more in the first month of driving on my own, than 6 months as a learner (always driving with an adult). I can think of things I did back then (5 years ago), that make me cringe, and that was in an '89 Ford Tempo. I can't imagine how long an M3 would have lasted in my hands.

These days, I appreciate faster cars, and other aspects of driving, like comfort and handling. At your age, you just want to get in the car and floor it. But you need to learn to be responsible first. Buy a reasonable car, then upgrade later. Something like a VW Jetta would be a good start. Or go for something sportier like an Acura Integra or a Mazda Protege. :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

very true the average salary for coroner is about 28,000 in florida and 34,000 in california....and crime scene investigators starting hrly pay is 15.60 comes out to like 32,000 working 5 days 8 hours without taxes

posted by  salimander13

Attention Car-Forums readers. Apparently this individual has stepped on his own story and we never caught it. He has said that his mommy is going to buy him this alleged car with the great money she's going to make as a public employee because "they caught a break". Yet in another thread, when responding to a post about being a little rich kid, he said;

So is Mommy going to pay for the car with her $30k a year job, along with sending your brother to college and buying a new house after moving to Miami, or are you going to pay for it with the vast amount of money you as a 15 year old earn? By the way, what is it you do for a living? I mean you've bragged about everything else in your storybook life but oddly enough you haven't mentioned that. I wonder why. Are you a pimp or perhaps a professional gangsta? Maybe the next Bill Gates. Wait a minute, I know. Your new BMW is going to cost 97 cents at Wal-Mart. Yeah, that's the ticket. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Its obvious he's a drug dealer, duh.

posted by  Mathew

I don't think hes smart enough, even the most idiotic drug dealers can keep their stories straight :tard:

posted by  salimander13

Between readings posts from people like this and hearing stories like the one hobo mentioned in the other thread (Mercury out of the mud), I begin to wonder if there's a limit to someone's stupidity.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

well if u have 60k ish to spend on a car get a used NSX...Then with the remaining money arrange a funeral within 1 week of u gettin ur lisense. I do think this story is bs, but no point of arguing since there is no way to prove it... U can also look into the Lotus Elise for about 40k but that car isn't really a "comfort" car. It will get you amazing handling and quick accelartion though. I do think that these cars are definatelly to fast for you but it's not my life so do whatever you want...
What i would do is just take the money and put it in a bank account then start working and buy a car with the money u earned...I am sure that 60k would help out a lot in college :2cents:

posted by  V-Tec

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

So you won the lottery?...Let's see the stub :thumbs:

Wait, so is your break from your mom's new job, or your winning of the lottery? :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

no new post yet done

posted by  the~M3~k!d

wow you are retarded...
do you think cops get paid based on how many crimes they get?
i live in san diego, propbably around the same szie as miami i believe, or close enough, and the highest paid official, probably the chief ME, or maybe the litunet of the csi's, gets paid no more than 50-60k a year. thats what some job fields get paid straight out of college, on average of course. And wining the lottery, you shoulda just made that your story from the begging, then no1 would have thought your a dumbs**t

posted by  ride3k

So what did you win if it wasn't the lottery?

posted by  chris_knows

Even if it pays 7k a month, that's about 84k a year. Deduct taxes and there's no way in hell you can buy a teen a 50k car after buying a nice house in Miami (aside from everything else).

posted by  Nissan_Altima

But they won the lottery remember. Somehow I feel all of this money they are recieving wont be showing up on the yearly W2 form :2cents: . Catch my drift?

posted by  newyorker

If there's more people in a city, yes, more people are going to die each year. Common sense would also tell you that if this city had more people in it, it would have more coroner investigators.

posted by  giant016

cant tell if you agree with him or not but

cornoers are not sales ppl, they dont get a f**king commison on ppl dying, and if there were more investiagtors, they would get less money per investiagtor b/c the way public officals egt paid is on a budget, so if you have a budget of 1mil, you cant pay one of the corners 50k a year and the pay nother one, of the same pay rank, 100k

posted by  ride3k

I was disagreeing with him. He was saying that if you work in a large city, you will have more work as a coroner. That's probably not true, because if you have a city with ten times as many people, there are going to be ten times as many coroners. Therefore a coroner in NYC should have as much work as a coroner in a smaller city.

posted by  giant016

Here is the approximate pay scale for coroners office employees in Miami. I'm not seeing a new car for Twinkie boy unless it says HotWheels on the bottom.

https://www.payscale.com/chart/FIRSTCHART-94-3947010-7--1-20062607080.34038 544.gif

posted by  vwhobo

Guys, remember, it's his opinion so it can't be wrong....

Funny how many people are calling him an idiot for expressing his opinions, and I don't hear a single person defending his right to his opinion here, even though there are direct personal attacks on him.

Double standards by those that whine about me, perhaps?

;)

posted by  ChrisV

i rele hope that was sarcastic, cuz i see no opinon of his, just wrong facts

talkign about what csi's and corner's get paid btw

EDIT: no offense if it was sarcastic chris =P but it is terribly hard to tell on the internet

posted by  ride3k

hey guys:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/CnCFAN2/Thread%20sucks/buddychrist1. jpg

posted by  Zalight

Thats funny ChrisV I see only one person attacking him, Ride3k. COuld you please point out the other people insulting his opinion on the psot you quoted? Maybe its jsut me but I can't find any. Other then that I only see one person attacking, which would mean it was person not people. :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Am I the only person here who actually thinks 30-50K is good pay? :doh:

I guess it all depends on the financial situation a person was brought up in.
With 3 people working in my household our total income is still under 50K a year. That fact that a single person can make that much blows my mind. I'm sure it's just me though.

posted by  SmileLines

Actually those aren't opinions. He's telling us true or untrue facts. But you obviously know that, cause you aren't that dumb. :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

lol doesnt resolve anything when 2 baby di** argue over the "internet forum" First off buy that bmw already, no point in asking people if they cant even afford one.. Second even though nothing gets resolved but 2 hotheads pointing there wangs together, that was some funny stuff... oh and grow up :clap: :screwy: :ticking: :sleep:

posted by  nightroad

His opinion of the job and of everything else may have been based on wrong facts, but as I've bneen told by many people here, that doen't make an opinoon worng, and you can't tell him he;s wrong. EVERYTHIG a person posts on a forum is their opinion, including their opinion of what the fact are.

I specifically used, in the other thread, examples of how wrong facts, mistakes, and misunderstanding can make an opinion wrong and was blasted for that. Therfore, even though his FACTS are wrong, his OPINION if the facts is NOT, right?

And yes, it's sarcastic, to make a point. And as predicted, the ones that most need to get the point are the ones least capable of getting it.

posted by  ChrisV

It's his opinion of what the facts are.. ;) But as you've told me, it doesn't matter what the facts are. And as FieroKid says, it's not important to LEARN the facts. Since no one can know everything, it's pointless to know anything. So getting on his case because he's mistaken and built an opinion on BEING mistaken is as bad as anything I've done.

And contrary to Pythias's statement, way more than ride3k have been calling him stupid and an idiot. Starting on the first page.

This kid is just living by the rules many on here have set up.

posted by  ChrisV

Yo dawg, have fun wit dat tight ass whip. Get 'dem ladies yo!

posted by  PontiacFan27

Your Message