Hooka

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hooka

See end of this page for pictures

posted by  newyorker

Dude "red X" is my favorite flavor of sheesha.

posted by  Zalight

They were showing up for me I dont know what happened. I will try a different way to post them. Maybe just link to them.

posted by  newyorker

Works for me...but what's the point of this thread?lol

posted by  chris_knows

To those of you that have never seen my face nor nissan's, plus to let you all know that car-forums isnt the only thing I do lol.

posted by  newyorker

fixed :)

posted by  Zalight

Thank you and **** you. :banghead: :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Now they don't work for me :laughing::doh:

posted by  chris_knows

they don't work for anyone he was talking about the post is fixed

posted by  salimander13

What post?....because when I first posted it, they really did work for me

EDIT: They work again :doh:
Here's them (found them in the archives)
http://image56.webshots.com/156/9/17/98/538291798nfsHgv_ph.jpg
http://image64.webshots.com/164/9/0/90/538290090TvyQft_ph.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

read zailights post and then read newyorkers post and you will see what he was saying fixed to, also the links still don't work for me.

posted by  salimander13

Oh...now I got it lol...Terrible day (school starts tomorrow):ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Im getting them hosted as we speak.

posted by  newyorker

All of the other people are just the idiots we hang out with.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7900/538289437gajmvbph6re.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=538289437gajmvbph6re.jpg) left-Mike the Chimney...Gangsta Ilya
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8126/538290090tvyqftph8wy.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=538290090tvyqftph8wy.jpg)left - Big Rim Roman...right-Pimpdaddy Lex (me)
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3732/538290271xlinejph8rn.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=538290271xlinejph8rn.jpg)left-Sho t calla Vlad...right-Big Rim Roman
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5826/538290366dvulcuph7lg.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=538290366dvulcuph7lg.jpg)Big Man Igor
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5268/538291798nfshgvph8ur.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=538291798nfshgvph8ur.jpg)Big Slio (Nissan_Altima)

posted by  newyorker

I look weird here... Good times though!

PS Nice nicknames, lol.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

"Alloy is a CHIMNEY!!!"

posted by  newyorker

Nice hooka, but I find it dumb you post Jane on the internet :doh:

posted by  99integra

Actually it was just tobbaco...there were 3 hookas...Apricot, Strawberry, and Apple.

posted by  newyorker

I gotcha now don't mind me :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Don't you have to be 21 for tobacco?...So still illegal :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Actually, it's a mix of a bunch of stuff. Whatever it is, although still not very healthy (but I don't plan on doing this daily anyway), it's way better than ciggs. 5% nicotine and 0% tar according to the menu.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

18 in the states, or at least in PA. We're all under 18 anyway, but they only care if you're 18 if you want to buy one. Apparently, if you rent one, they don't care/there's no age restriction.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Aww...that ain't fair :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Im sure I could screw that one hot waitres into giving me one for free anyhow :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

You wana start smoking? You idiot. 3 years here and I dont do it as much, but its just a habit now that I got an ashtray in the car.

posted by  newyorker

btw man, if you want us you think you're not gay, learn to spell "definitely". :thumbs:

posted by  windsonian

I kind of already smoke...once or twice a month, but still...just saying it's not very fair that we have to wait until we're 19 :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

I dont a care if you think im gay or not. I just put it there for fun.

posted by  newyorker

yeah, but to have dodgy spelling in every one of your posts (ie: in your profile) .... ? ... If you want.

posted by  windsonian

Moron. That shit is addictive. I thought that I wouldnt get hooked, but I am and while its nice to smoke among friends, it ruins your health and costs me $5 a day to keep my habbit going (yea packs are 5 dollars here). That should tell you something. 3 years smoking and the past year has been a pack a day. Dont start take it from me.

posted by  newyorker

Yeah...I've been thinking of quitting, but I don't really smoke because I like it, but when some of my friends are, and I've got nothing to do lol...but I guess I'll stop by the end of the month (I hope :ohcrap: )

posted by  chris_knows

Poser alert!! if you smoke once or twice a month it doesnt mean you need to quit it means that you do it to look cool, and most likely dont inhale. :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

No...I do inhale, but just don't find it addictive, but I do mainly do it to look cool, but also because everyone else is doing it, and it looks fun (I guess it does make me a poser then :ohcrap: ) but still plan on quitting :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

You cant quit smoking if youre not addicted. Just stop trying to look cool with smoking and get a nice car. Makes you look a lot better. The money you spend on cigarettes in a year you can get a car for that. And a pretty decent one if you smoke a pack a day like I do.

posted by  newyorker

What are you trying to prove? That what YOU do is wrong? It sounds hypocritical.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Not that I'm addicted, but it feels awkward just sitting there...But I'm going to quit still...

posted by  chris_knows

Well considering a pack of smokes (with 25 in it) costs $8-$10 depending on the brand, that is a lot of money and adds up quickly if your a heavy smoker.

I myself have never tried it (as not worth the money if you get addicted), almost like weed (except they say you can't get addicted to that).

And Chris, did you forget that we make up for the one year vsmoking age by having a 2 year drinking advantage :laughing: (Smokes: US-18, Canada-19, Alcohol: US-21, Canada-19).

posted by  car_crazy89

No im telling him to learn from MY mistakes dumbwad. Werent you the one that always talks about starting

posted by  newyorker

Yeah, I got them confused, and thought drinking and smoking started at the same time :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

****ers.

posted by  newyorker

.... how do you know what he does it for, or how he does it? And if he doesn't want to do it anymore, then he needs to quit.

I call you as the poser who thinks that only real smokers have a pack a day or more.

If he does it once a month to look cool, you must do it 25 times a day to look uber-cool.

why do you do it? ... relaxation? If so, maybe he only needs it twice a month.

posted by  windsonian

Meh I have no advice in this arena, as Im pretty sure everyone knows how much I love smoking. ...In fact.

Its break time kids!

posted by  Zalight

Does that answer your question as to why he does it? Did you miss that or simply ignore it? :screwy:

posted by  Pythias

.... yeah, but newyorker didn't know that.

ok ... so let's let him get away with the looking cool assumption, because it turned out to be correct.

how does the reason for smoking dictate whether or not he needs to quit?

posted by  windsonian

I guess this would msotly be opiniong based, so there would be no right or wrong answer. But if you are simply doing something that harmful to your body, simply to "Look Cool" you have some serious confidence issues. And even Chris_Knows himself stated he agreed he needed to quit for this reason.

Personally I'm only 17 now but I know what its like growing up with peer pressure and such. But I never knew how serious adults were when they said so many kids just gave in to "Look Cool" or be apart of the crowd. I think that is one of the most ignorant things. And personally I never have and never will give into peer pressure, although I myself don't find it hard to make that choice even if it leaves me with 4 friends instead of 40. Maybe it's jsut me, I don't know. But I do know that even a retard with a double-digit I.Q. can distinguish the difference. Everyone who simply does it to be apart of the crowd and look cool are insecure, ignorant-wannabe's that just want to jump on the bandwagon with everyone else. But hey thats just my opinion. :2cents:

posted by  Pythias

But you arent addicted if you do it that scarecely. I do it because I started it to look cool, and the trend faded, but my addiction didnt.

posted by  newyorker

Yes because I definately DID NOT quote him and DID NOT answer to that post :banghead: . Idiot.

posted by  newyorker

That's the whole point ... you don't have to be addicted to quit. I might want to quit my job (hypothetically), so does that make me addicted?

posted by  windsonian

excuse me? .... what were you saying yes to? ... and which post did you not reply to ?

posted by  windsonian

i really have nothing important to add.....except that in alberta and saskatchewan, and i believe manitoba, you can smoke legally at 18...

posted by  dodgerforlife

I pray to god you you're not destroying that beautiful car of yours with The Infernal Smell.

posted by  Mathew

You said that I didnt know something he said, but I clearly quoted him and answered that.

posted by  newyorker

Smoking WHAT?! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

am i cool too now?

on a serious note...smoking kills forest friends

posted by  95civicdima

Stupid little bastards that they are :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Oh and Nissan_Altima when you are ready to smoke real shit...and i'm not talking about ****ing tobacco then call me up i'll hook you up :laughing:

posted by  95civicdima

.... I think this speaks for itself.

Of course you can quit if you're not addicted. You only can't quit if you don't do it.

posted by  windsonian

lol

a few things:

1 - leather doesn't hold smoke smell that well
2 - When I do its only with the windows down and sunroof open
3 - I rarely do it

posted by  Zalight

Damn, and I was so looking forward to quitting... :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Are you sure you want to mention this in the forum...? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

On a serious note I recall YOU were the one that was "smoking" newports and not inhaling them but swallowing the smoke, and then were being all cool about it. :thumbs: :smoke:

posted by  newyorker

LOL!!! yea ok if you say so... i smoked for oh what? 2 years!!! and i did it to look cool :hi: :hi: NOT! but keep telling yourself that you do it to look cool :fu: :fu:

I was never a heavy smoker... did maybe a pack in 2 months... ocassional did it to get some stress out and get my mind on something else. Also did socially work with a lot of smokers so it also gave me something to do outside with them but didn't ever do it to look cool i don't need ppl to think i'm cool i just don't care :laughing:

posted by  95civicdima

Forgot to mention that they weren't newports they were menthol lights... i got them for free :laughing:

posted by  95civicdima

Im sure

posted by  newyorker

Right so you stole them from work? Or did the store owners/employyes sell underaged workers cigarettes?

posted by  newyorker

i don't see how this matters...but if you must know friend sold me like 3 cartons for $15 don't ask don't care

posted by  95civicdima

Funny I thought he sold you 1 for 10. As you told me before. I call BS

posted by  newyorker

(In Peter Griffin's voice) You bastard.

posted by  Mathew

take your petty bullshit with your buttbuddies off the forums and into PM. Better yet, call him.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Recall all you want it was 3 for $15. You're just trying to say some shit to make me look bad well you keep at it obviously you have the time to do so.. keep at it and even post it as one of your hobbies for that other forum.

I'm Alex and my hobby is being a wannabe

:clap: and everyone please stand and salute :fu:

posted by  95civicdima

Yes im not a wannabe that fake-smokes. Thats just about as bad as it gets. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

How is that as bad as it gets?

How is it any different from being a wannabe racer who does non-performance mods to a car and claims it to be "quick"?

posted by  windsonian

i knew someone was going to say something like that eventually :thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

Looks like you need to lay off the doughnuts for a while

posted by  PontiacFan27

The car is quick to start with. I never said my tubes make it fast, but they dont slow it down. Think, Type, Submit. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Ouch.

posted by  Pythias

Maybe smoking's cool to start with .... in his opinion.

Maybe the car's quick to start with .... in your opinion.

It's all relative remember.

Sure, the pipes mightn't slow the car down, but him "fake smoking" (as you call it) probably doesn't make him any less cool either. (except for in your eyes, where it's only cool to smoke if you smoke at least 85 a day ... otherwise you're not really a smoker).

.... and as for telling me to (in a totally knocked off saying) think, type, submit ..... ha ha ha - I'm not sure if that holds a lot of water coming from you, but hey, I'm not going to get my back up about it. :wink2:

posted by  windsonian

Actually, the pipes would slow him down, because they require electricity, and would need more from the alternator...wouldn't be noticeable, but still robs maybe 1/4 horsepower :laughing:

And can we stop with the argument?...Yes I smoked, not so much to be cool (although I guess in a sense...), but because it feels awkward not smoking when everyone else is, but as of yesterday, I'm clean :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

lol! :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

fakes-smokes? okay keep telling yourself that i have never faked smoked.... ALERT i'm lieing i did when i was 12 but after a week it actually wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. If you have any proof that i "fake-smoke" please make it relevant. by the way your opinion of fake smoking applies to about everyone that aren't long term chain smokers so you opinion is void :fu:

posted by  95civicdima

:roll: No I think smoking in general is as bad as it gets you dumbass

posted by  99integra

Its not fast its quick. Thats why my car and your 2.4 are just about on par, even though you have more power. Its called weight idiot. A car that isnt fast but quick can still be fun. Integra's arent fast, they are quick. So is the RSX. Driving more than your moms and dad's altimas and maybe dimas civic might do you some good as far as experience goes.

posted by  newyorker

Youre addicted when you NEED it, not WANT it.

posted by  newyorker

who ever said i'm addicted? i never claimed to be... Mike maybe only drove a few cars but he definetly never been in an accident

posted by  95civicdima

Because hes been driving for 2 months on his MOMS car so he drives it a little more carefully knowing she will kill him if there is a scrach. Once he gets his own, 5 months or less he will have an accident. Unless he just crawls and doesnt push it at all.

posted by  newyorker

No...I am addicted and I still want it. If I tried to quit it would suck some major ass.

posted by  Zalight

Can you please explain this in more detail .... you've lost me.

posted by  windsonian

Its like apples and oranges. A fast car IMO pulls short times, and burns rubber. A quick car revs high and feels like a small capsule. Handles well, and is just generally more fun to drive. An RSX IMO is more fun to drive than a fast car like the TSX

posted by  newyorker

I read that a 1986 or 1987 Civic Si was one of the funnest cars to drive, because you constantly have to pay attention, and even though suspension, power, and comfort sucked, it was the funnest car to drive

(According to Sport Compact Car).

posted by  chris_knows

Maybe you mean agile, but I thought quick was pretty much the same as fast.

posted by  windsonian

Thats why I loved my crx. Caus it was constantly on its limit and it was just exciting.

posted by  Zalight

Thats what i mean. Just always being in high RPM is fun. A neon has to be in high RPM to get the same pull as a WRX STi at 2000 or so, nad thats what makes it more exciting, at least for me.

posted by  newyorker

I mean the limti of adhesian of the tires and limit of the suspension...But hey whatever floats your boat

posted by  Zalight

Are you seriously this stupid or just on the forum?

www.dictionary.com: Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift. For the purposes of this thread, quick and fast are complete synonyms. Your whole argument is wrong as is your resoning.

Now let's analyze that little post I just copied. How many accidents have I had? 0 (knock on wood). How many have you had? 3. How many were your fault, no question? 3. :screwy:

PS: My completely POS Altima is slightly faster than your Neon, as it was proved on at least 2 occasions.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

:clap: :laughing: :orglaugh: :clap:

hey there "newyorker" TOLD!!!
So his altima isn't only faster... but it beats you with a ****ing awesome system too

Can you still hear him way way in front of you? :fu:

posted by  95civicdima

My system not only beats his, but your cheap speakers.

posted by  newyorker

Your system in no way, shape or form, beats mine because you're missing an amp for the speakers, amongst other reasons. Might beat his, but try paying for your car and insurance. Anyway, you're getting off topic.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

1st was my fault. Second I didnt see the car because it was dark. You could have easily made the same mistake, I didnt notice it when I got in the car. 3rd was because I was driving in the snow and there was a van coming down a turned street. I pressed the brakes, my tires locked, and i skid. Nothing I could do but turn the wheel right and hit the big tree AND the jetta. I simply used the rational idea and took the lesser of 2 evils.
Im not the one that disrespectrs your car. You call it a POS more than people here bag my Neon. Its faster, but not by THAT much so you cant really brag either.

posted by  newyorker

Actually even ilya and vlad and roman said it sounds better than yours. Mine has more of a scream nad the bass is more on target nad stronger. Yours was really great at first, but I think your sub wore out quick. Speakers...yea they arent amped, but they sound great

posted by  newyorker

He wasn't bragging ... that's why he calls it a pos - as you noticed. His point was that you brag about your car, when his is faster, and even it isn't that great (relatively).

So not seeing the car you hit isn't your fault? Might be a mistake, but doesn't remove fault. Did the insurance company think it wasn't your fault? What about the 3rd one, who got blamed, you or the van?

posted by  windsonian

The 3rd one I had 4 choices
A. Hit the van headon, and total my car nad pay for his
B. Hit the tree and total my car and face possible injuries
C. Hit the jetta and cause minimal damage to my car nad get the hell out QUICK
D. Hit the jetta nad the tree, total my car and pay for the dudes once he hears a big bang outside

I chose C. The dude dindt come out, and there is little damage to my car. New headlights come in this week.

posted by  newyorker

you deserve to be shot for pulling a hit and run. guess youll have the same theory when you hit a kid too, moron.

posted by  dodgerforlife

rofl hit and run, what a ****ing loser

posted by  Stem

Actually, I'd hate to admit it, but the guys are right. You're lucky you didn't get caught. It might come back to bite you in the ass. Sorry, I believe in karma and that whole "What goes around comes around" deal. Just hope no one will do the same to you.

posted by  SmileLines

And what would YOU do? Tell the guy you hit his car and pay for it instead of gettin away scot free?

posted by  newyorker

Lets not go back to your posts and see who the loser really is.

posted by  newyorker

Yeah, its called the law fatass

posted by  PontiacFan27

arent u the abiding citizen. how far fom philly r u

posted by  newyorker

well, let's see....first what you need to do, is reach down into your pants and check to see if you really do have balls. If you have those, congratulations, you are one step closer to being a man. second step is to own up to shit that you have done. Yes, I would have told the guy.

posted by  dodgerforlife

so u like spending money senselessly? nissan would have done the same, and all my other friends too.

posted by  newyorker

better then blowing it in hooka bars or vinyls for a car. and i thought you were loaded, ohhhhhhh snap, that was a lie, forgot alll about that.

posted by  dodgerforlife

yes better to give it away than enjoy it. hooka bar was 6 dollars dipshit...american dollars. And vynils were 10. Repairs for someones car is thousands. you would make a shitty businessman. youd give shit away for free all day long :banghead:
even if i am loaded, why throw it away :screwy:

posted by  newyorker

There is a difference between just giving it away, and giving it to someone who rightfully deserves it. YOU hit THEIR car. Now THEY are out the money. Jackass.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Moron. It has nothing to do with being a shitty businessman. It has everything to do with having ethics and moral fortitude, something it's obvious from the first day you logged on to this forum you are sorely missing. But there is a bright side. This thread, along with your IP, has already been forwarded to the Philadelphia Police Department (http://www.ppdonline.org/). The internet is pretty cool, huh?

posted by  vwhobo

and you are trying to prove to them what. I could just be messing around like I was before...maybe not..YOU have no acces to my IP, so the empty threats are pointless. :thumbs:
EDIT: remember Hobo that I "always lie", so even if I HAD done this, you wouldnt have any base as where to start. Maybe me and Nissan just made it up, maybe not, but you dont have to make empty threats about it. Stop being a dick and get laid.

posted by  newyorker

Are you sure about that? PPD currently has your home and what I assume to be your school IP's, a link to this thread, a screenshot of this thread and pictures of you and your car (pre-crash) that you were kind enough to post for all to see. In all honesty they may or may not chose to pursue the situation, they are a large and busy department, but... You just never know. They might come knocking on your door this afternoon.

Wouldn't that be cool for you to spend a couple of hours in a holding cell with a horny, crack addicted, 6'5", 250 lb, transvestite? You could come here and tell us all about being somebody's punk. Or more correctly the new techniques you learned. Bend over and grab your ankles.

Tip of the day: Make sure you smuggle some KY Jelly into the jail with you. I hear it'll make you stay go so much... smoother. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

you solelly have no life if yougo around reporting jokes made by 17 year old kids to the PPD, especially seeing as how you are on the other coast. Get a life man. If the PD does come, I have the backing of my friend nissan to tell them 3hat happened. i parked outside of his house, went in to use the bathroom, walked out with him, and my car was hit. Simple as that. :thumbs: . You cant prove anything, and quite frankly you dont care, because you dont get any benefit from it. this happened in 2005, and frankly I dont care that the neon got hit. new headlights are coming this week and it will look good as new. You have proven notrhing besides the fact that you have no life.

posted by  newyorker

Would you like a little cheese with that whine? The only benefit I get out of this is maybe taking one more loser off the street. You'll benefit by getting a better appreciation of the legal system. And probably the term double penetration. :hi:

posted by  vwhobo

I know the system well, and they work just fine. this was last year and i dont know who hit me. are they going to ticket or prosecute me for being the victim of a hit and run? dont think so.

posted by  newyorker

Newyorker hit a jetta. That's enough for police to look up through insurance shits. I mean if i got hit i'd want it out of my insurance that's why i pay it right? So just look around during that time period (i could definitely find out the month) and see what jetta's got a hit and run (2+2=4). So if the guy really wants to press charges he can. I would if a fag like that hit my car and didn't at least have the cojones to tell me about it. GET PAID IN FULL :thumbs:

Did anyone notice how big of a bitch he became after the police threat?
FYI, they can easily get your IP.

posted by  95civicdima

What do you mean became? He's been our biggest little bitch since the day he got here. Behind bars he'll be somebody else's bitch.

posted by  vwhobo

Yes. That's what insurance is for. And a little thing called "responsibility"

posted by  ChrisV

Can you prove I hit it? Just because I said I did doesnt mean its so. I said I had chips, doesnt mean that I had them either

posted by  newyorker

I thought you left Twinkie, or was that another one of your lies.

posted by  vwhobo

No. As I dindt hit the car, and was wrongfully accused, and now might face the law for no reason, I will leave. Dont need your dumbass around me.

posted by  newyorker

Good for you. Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to lie? I know I have PLENTY of times, and other people have as well. Well, you made your choice, over and over, and now you get to experience the consequences of your actions. Maybe you'll even grow up a little.

So on another note. When you come back with a different screen name, what are you gonna use? Bubba's Bitch? Qualified Two Holer? Double Penetrated? Hey, this one has a nice ring to it, The KY Kid. Yeah, that's the ticket.

posted by  vwhobo

The concequence of not doing anytihng wrong is what? I wont be back I dont need to be around people like you. I apretiate wat oyu did for me, but this is just rediculous. Peace

posted by  newyorker

So, basically, you're a lying sack of shit no matter WHAT your story is, right? And this is supposed to make you better liked in what way, exactly?

posted by  ChrisV

A hit and run?? Dude, I thought even you were better than that. That's just cowardly. Now the poor guy who did absolutely nothing to you has to deal with his insurance to repair the damage you caused.

Oh, and you better hope no one saw you. Because they CAN prove you hit the car through the damage you caused. And it would serve you right if they found you too.

posted by  hondaman

I never hit the car, it was a joke that me and Nissan were pulling. Someone (hobo) clearly overreacted.

posted by  newyorker

Good for you hobo. Thank you for reporting this. Hit and run drivers are just plain cowardly and should be dealt with in the strictest manner of the law.

posted by  hondaman

Except now he says he was lying and didn't really hit the car.

Though the mental state of someone who would lie online about being in MORE accidents than they actully have is questionable...

But if he was lying aboutthe car in the first place, how do we know he's not lying about not hitting it now? :banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

Ask Nisasn. I was at his house we came out and my car got hit we didnt seee who did it, but I dont go around looking for people. Shit happens.

posted by  newyorker

Hopefully, the Philadelphia Police Department will find that out for us. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

they will come, and waht. My car got hit and run by someone else, but im not gona be a little bitch about it and ask them to start an investigation. you all need a sense of humor

posted by  newyorker

The question is why the hell would you have 1) lied about hitting someone else which ONLY makes you look bad, 1) try to argue and JUSTIFY it, then 3) say all you do is lie and really YOU got hit...

What kind of moron do you want us to think you are? 'cause we've all figured out you ARE a moron, it only comes down to what kind.

posted by  ChrisV

Yeah right. If your car had really been a hit and run target you would, because unless they found the driver who did it, your insurance rates will go up. To quote you earlier..."Why throw money away?"

Don't make your friend lie for you. That's even lower than hitting the car in the first place. Your best bet is to own up now and face the consequences. Because evidence of his car is all over yours and vice-versa.

posted by  hondaman

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ohhh my side hurts. Can't believe I missed this conversation!

posted by  97Talonchik

You didn't. He's still open if you want to throw in a few punches. :wink2:

posted by  hondaman

Man thats pretty damn low if you ask me

posted by  99integra

I might be a little late on this one, but out of curiosity how far were you going to let this "joke" occur before you told anyone?

posted by  salimander13

No but in reality I didnt hit anyone. My rates didnt go up, because there wasnt much noticable damage to my car, so I didnt bother reporting it. He doesnt have to lie, because he knows what happened. It was a joke that was taken out of control by some people here. There is nothing to confess to. And who's car? I DONT KNOW WHO HIT ME JACKASS!

posted by  newyorker

he got scared, and turned it into a joke. He did hit a jetta it's plain and simple it doesn't take a genius to figure out he's just being a little girl and won't fess up to his mistake(s). He is just simply being a bitch. Yea Alex you are a bitch! what you got to say to that? Your neon isn't "quick" just like my civic isn't fast. You were asking me earlier why won't i just drop being a dick to you and stop flamming you and shit like that and i said because you won't mature for a while and still be a ****ing lier because that won't change about you. I was right you won't stop the lies and just let this shit build on you. It's time to grow up and except the responsibilities of being an adult not a child.

GROW UP! :ticking:

posted by  95civicdima

Best joke ever...oh wait...no. I'm glad you were reported to the PD. Even if you didn't really do it, to say something like-

just shows what kind of a person you are.

posted by  giant016

Dumbass, in order for it to be a joke it would have to be funny.

Nissan_Altima said: "Now let's analyze that little post I just copied. How many accidents have I had? 0 (knock on wood). How many have you had? 3. How many were your fault, no question? 3. :screwy: "

YOu said, "3rd was because I was driving in the snow and there was a van coming down a turned street. I pressed the brakes, my tires locked, and i skid. Nothing I could do but turn the wheel right and hit the big tree AND the jetta. I simply used the rational idea and took the lesser of 2 evils."

When called on it, you said:

"The 3rd one I had 4 choices
A. Hit the van headon, and total my car nad pay for his
B. Hit the tree and total my car and face possible injuries
C. Hit the jetta and cause minimal damage to my car nad get the hell out QUICK
D. Hit the jetta nad the tree, total my car and pay for the dudes once he hears a big bang outside

I chose C. The dude dindt come out, and there is little damage to my car. New headlights come in this week."

NOWHERE IN THERE IS A F*CKING JOKE, MORON! it's you responding with somehting, then bragging it up, then arguing to justify it with numerous people here, THEN saying you were lying from the start. But apparently the guy you says will vouch for you already SAYS it was your fault. And he wasn't apparently joking (and when you were arguing about it with everyone else, he had more than enough opportunity to say, "hey, calm down fellas, I was joking about the number of accidents he's been at fault in")

The only one who took it too far is YOU by arguing and justifying it to people like Windsonian and Hobo.

Please, you're only making yourself look more and more retarded.

posted by  ChrisV

Oh yeah, I almost forgot how you tried to make it seem like the accident wasn't your fault. YOU WERE GOING TOO FAST! You can list all of your options all you want, it wasn't the van's fault, it wasn't the slippery road's fault, you were driving like a jackass.

posted by  giant016

Of all those options I would have hit the tree. And if I hit the car I certainly wouldn't run off like that.

I believe 95civicdima. He wouldn't lie to joke or otherwise, certainly not about something this serious. Plus he has no precedance to give ANY hint that he would be lying...shame we can't say the same about you.

I'm happy for the Jetta owner. Now he'll finally get the money he should have gotten a long time ago. I hope you get to meet him face to face, and be sure to tell him exactly why you ran off again.

posted by  hondaman

So first you said you hit a Jetta, and then after hobo contacted the PPD you said a Jetta hit you, and you then said you don't know what car hit you. :screwy:

posted by  nsupra27

I finally got through reading through this, and holy crap...

I, just like everyone else, don't see the joke, and that would be pretty hard to come up with as a joke, so I also call bullshit...

Although I hope the PD doesn't come to your house, I hope you at least learned your lesson :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Where did I say that the Jetta hit me? The joke was played out to feel realistic, so obviously me and Nissan made it seem like it was true, when in reality it wasnt. Boy who cried wolf I guess, but it doesnt matter because the only car that got hit was mine, and thats that.

posted by  newyorker

OK, so we found out it was a joke.

So answer these ones TRUTHFULLY (no claim later that you were joking here will hold any credence):

How many accidents have you had while driving your car(s)?
How many of these accidents were your fault? - give details of any that weren't your fault.

posted by  windsonian

First.
Driving the 6000LE in the rain I mistimed my braking and slid into a Civic
Second
Was with a girl and didnt pay attention (didnt see the car behind me). Backed into an Altima. No damage to my car, and small to her car
"3rd"
Was parked outside of Nissan_Altima's house and we went in to relax nad i used the bathroom. We went outside to leave, and my car was hit. Cant really call it an accident though, because I wasnt involved. I dont even care, because my car's drivability inst affected, and there isnt much noticable damage. New TYC headlights come in in 7 days give or take.

posted by  newyorker

So, 2 accidents, and both your fault?

posted by  windsonian

Yep. One for being overconfident, and one for being unattentive.

posted by  newyorker

When are you leaving?

posted by  PontiacFan27

So your car got hit by what? A stationary Jetta perhaps?

Seriously man, your whole line of BS is sad.

Let's look at it this way: If somebody hit your car without you knowing it, would you want them to run off and leave you with the bill?

posted by  theman352001

:banghead: Get it through your head. i didnt hit anyone, I got hit. I would be upset sure, but not that much because in any case I would do the same. Thats the way the world is, you just have to learn to adapt.

posted by  newyorker

What if I hit YOU and broke both your legs, then drove off. Would that be ok too?

posted by  windsonian

I guess not. Its different becuase I would see your plates, and call it in. Now there is some idiot on the forum that made a new name to impersonate me. Nice try guys. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

What if I hit you from behind and you didn't see my plates becuase you got knocked out when you hit the ground? Is it ok now?

Besides, I'm not sure if you'd be too interested in looking at number plates when you'd just had 2 legs broken.

posted by  windsonian

Its a little different in the case of hittin a person and a car that noone is in. If I was walking across the street to my car and got hit, thats different than me coming outside and finding out my car is hit. Put both together, and thats a bad day. Seeing your car hit walking to see it getin hit in the process.

posted by  newyorker

Why is it different? If your legs weren't broken too badly, and you're concussion was minor, then the only thing that it would cost you is a bit of inconvenience, and some cash for medical attention.... possibly less than the repairs may have cost you.

Seeing as money is important to you, would you rather pay $3000 to fix your car, or pay $200 for medical fees and be on crutches for 2 weeks? Taking into consideration that neither option has long lasting consequences.

posted by  windsonian

Id rather pay 200 and be on crutches. I like money enough to make big sacrafices for it. By the way, medical bills almost never come to $200. I had to get a checkup when I was younger and even though insurance covered it, the cost of it to them was over 200

posted by  newyorker

OK, so the car damage is worse.

So, if it's ok for someone who hits a car to drive away, it must be ok for someone who hits a person to drive away. Correct?

posted by  windsonian

No. By hitting a parked car, you cause no physical damage to the owner (unless they are in the car itself). If you hit a person, you may kill them, and that alone would be too much of a weight for me or anyone I know to carry for the rest of my life.
Car- monetary damage
Person- physical damage, possibly death
Its very different.

posted by  newyorker

But what if you know you didn't hit them hard enough to kill them, or do too much damage?

You just said yourself that you'd prefer the physical damage to the monetary damage .... so why is the physical one now so much worse?

posted by  windsonian

How deep is this hole going to get? Let me help you out here:

posted by  97Talonchik

I think its the fact that your not owning up to the damage that you cause. Your just running away from the problem. If you keep running away from your problems they stack up and one of them will come back and bite you in the @$$

posted by  salimander13

... he he he. Now that I'd like to see :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

You know what I meant.... :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

Id prefer the physicall damage if it was done to ME.

posted by  newyorker

I didnt hit anyone! I dont run away from my problems, I handle them, but in some cases, its better to run away from things and let them be forgotten, say if you steal something from a store, you dont come back there the next day.

posted by  newyorker

I know if someone hit my car and ran they wouldn't feel safe at night until they paid for what they did...

Seriously. I would file a police report, and hunt the bastards down. Because I care about my car like that.

I don't care if it was as little as an obscene door ding...every time I park in a parking lot I take special notice of the car on the left, the right, in front, and behind if such is the case. If ANY of them so much as rubbed their belt buckle on the side of my car they'll hear about it.

Just hope you don't run into someone like me when you do commit your first hit and run (which I'm sure you will, judging by your justification of it).

Keep that in mind during your next accident. Think if it's REALLY worth it...

And if you ever hit a Sage Green 1994 Accord EX you better start counting your blessings.

posted by  hondaman

So you'd prefer the physical damage, but you couldn't drive away if you'd inflicted the physical damage.

Therefore, in your eyes, you could drive away without conscience from an accident in which you had inflicted a greater damage on someone.

posted by  windsonian

LOL, hick rage :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Is that Bill Paxton in your avatar? :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

You know it. :hi:

When we do get pissed, we are REALLY pissed. :laughing:

posted by  hondaman

I dont go down south much...at all actually.

posted by  newyorker

Haha I know, I got that them hickory in mah red wata fo sho :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Im not heartless. Best believe that if I did hit someone's car and they were in it I would be over there in a second and seeing if they are OK. The second statement makes no sense.

posted by  newyorker

i can see the line forming from here.... :laughing: :ticking:

posted by  dodger65

You people can't possible believe that he actually is making it up. Of course he ****ing hit and run. What he is doing now is just expanding his lie. I'm so tired of people like you filling this world with their bs. I hope you ****ing rot man i can't stand when go all out and just lie the way you do. I feel real bad that someone had to experience a hit and run for no one other than you. That's just poor luck on their side. By the way don't even say that i wouldn've done what you did. People my dad's van once and they came to the door and payed for the repairs. My dad and i were in an accident where we lost control of the car (icey road no traction anywhere for about 1/4 mile) and we hit a tauras. What did we do? hit and run? or stop and left our information? we left our information

STOP THE LIES!! you're not cool

posted by  95civicdima

:clap:

posted by  PontiacFan27

Ok, maybe I explained it poorly. I'll try again.

You think that the physical damage is better than the monetary damage.

You couldn't drive away from inflicting the physical damage on someone, which is the LESSER of the two damages you could inflict on them. However, you said you could drive away after inflicting monetary damage.

If your conscience wouldn't let you drive away from the lesser damage, wouldn't it stand to reason that it would also stop you driving away from a MORE SERIOUS accident?

posted by  windsonian

Yeah, we know he's lying, but he's not going to just admit it now, so I want to see him explain some of the things he's said without totally contradicting himself.

posted by  windsonian

I hope you saw it. This should be reported.

Like I said...you just better hope he's not someone like me...because if you did this as long ago as you've said, then I would deck you on sight.

posted by  hondaman

Good luck with that :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: The Police are really there to help you, they're not just wasting your hard earned tax dollars :doh:

posted by  elchango36

lol, that's why I added "I would hunt the bastards down"...

And trust me, I would too. :ohcrap:

posted by  hondaman

Did you see this "hit and run"? No. Did it happen? No. Shut your trap.

posted by  newyorker

Trust me, it's not as easy as you think it is.

posted by  elchango36

Hitting a person isnt like hitting a car with noone in it.

posted by  newyorker

Well, Nissan Altima is online and I hope he has the decency not to lie.

Although judging by his previous posts, I don't think he will.

posted by  hondaman

It's hit an run assholes like you that mak this world the place it is today!!! :cussing:
:joking: (unless you really did do it as I'm too lazy to go back and read your arguement)
WHY??????
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 6.jpg

posted by  elchango36

Yeah, according to you, hitting the car is worse.

posted by  windsonian

Care to explain please?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Thats not what I meant. If i had a choice to have my car hit or me, id take me.

posted by  newyorker

Yeah, so the car is worse.... If the other was worse, you'd prefer to have the car hit.

posted by  windsonian

You think you drive a Miura or something? I guess if I had to choose between you getting hit or your car or you I would choose you, too.

posted by  PontiacFan27

you just dont get it.

posted by  newyorker

Nothing's worth your life, no matter if it's an expensive car or house, or your wallet when you're getting robbed. You can buy yourself a new car, you can't buy yourself the ability to talk, G-d forbid you get paralyzed.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

No, I get it fine, thanks.

You'd rather get hit than your car..... Therefore it is more serious when the car gets hit. So you would drive away from the more serious one but not the less serious one.

If hitting the car is less serious, then why would you prefer getting hit yourself?

posted by  windsonian

newyorker is saying that he did not commit a hit and run. He said that you would back up his claim, that all this was just a joke. Please don't lie for him, but I don't think you will.

posted by  hondaman

Thank you, I thought you meant I won't have the decency to not lie and was wondering when I lied before. My mistake, sowwie. :mrgreen:

As far as the story goes, I would like to officially take myself out of it and neither confirm, nor deny what happened. This is simply because it's yorker's business with the cops, should they actually show up. Also, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can understand the truth by reading this thread (not stating what it is specifically).

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Yeah that's what I figured...thanks for letting us know. :thumbs:

I dare say newyorker...you better pray and hope and beg your living graces that this guy you hit is not like me. NO ONE does that to my car and gets away with it, and most guys are fairly protective of their cars...

posted by  hondaman

:clap: :clap: :clap:

so if cops came to your house asking you did he hit and run or did he not what would you say?

posted by  95civicdima

He could always take the fifth...

posted by  chris_knows

well.... he's gone. such is life. Let's see if he lied about not coming back as well.

posted by  windsonian

ya, the normal guys that arnt preppy lil rich f**ks that get new keys handed to em every time they scratch thier car. And im not no spoiled kid, one time I was driving away from my school, in a lil bit of traffic, and this asian chick in a jetta of all cars, lol barley taps my car. I got out and yelled at her a bit then she gave me 20 bucks for paint =) i was happy and it made me feel good

posted by  ride3k

:clap:
now THIS is interestin.... man dis guys hilarious....or rather pathetic....

posted by  prvn

Okay peanut lets not G up the forum its "this" not dis

posted by  99integra

Holy CRAP! IF YOU STEAL SOMETHING FROM A STORE? What the f*ck???

YOU DON'T YOU IDIOT.

God. Anyway, I just read the last 6 or so pages of this thread and you guys pretty much said everything I wanted to say about morals and decency, so good job. Neonboy, you're scum.

posted by  Mathew

Your Message