Cliffy

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Cliffy

South Africans suck almost as much as the POMs. Oz wins yet another test. :smoke: Bring on the Pakis, West Indies, Indians, Sri Lankans, New York Yankees, we are waiting. :laughing:

posted by  Wally

Did I miss something? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

yes .... we beat the saffas.

posted by  windsonian

I'm still lost i thought this was a thread about cliffy the moderator.

posted by  Spanky2324

:stupid:

and define:saffa gives me something German :laughing:

Like a whole different world down there lol jk

posted by  chris_knows

Saffa = South African = a bit of a play on kaffa. :wink2:

Spanky, Brits are fair game for Aussies, because Brits suck at sport. Cliffy is an English Brit (Pommy) :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Geez...I thought this was another 'bash' cliffy thread lol.....What have I said about you putting my name in thread titles? lol jk :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

in a sport?

posted by  jedimario

yes, in a sport.

posted by  windsonian

haha....foreigners :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

:mrgreen: Yes, aka known as the rest of the world.

We are talking about the "gentleman's game" that is popular in those parts of the globe that used to be coloured pink. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

If the brits suck at sport, how the hell did you lose last year?! Not to mention the rugby a few years back as well :wink2:

posted by  fudge

I agree....I'm not into sport a great deal, but from what I've seen...there's worse countries :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Well, apart from half the team getting drunk and the other half looking for a bit of Shane Warne type fluff, to give the rest of the world a false sense hope. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Are you implying the injury Glen McGrath sustained at Edgbaston was intentional ?:wink2:

But I hate it when we overglorify our victories-there was a DVD released a few months after the Ashes called "The Greatest Ashes Ever" :banghead: It really does show that not many people actually does give a crap about any sport in England(other than football) until we are winning at something(remember the hype about curling when we won gold at 2002?:roll: ). And then the moment we lose against Pakistan everyone just don't talk about cricket anymore!!

posted by  fudge

Wow! So theres like...a whole world out there besides america, huh?

I was taught this in my history class:
http://home.satx.rr.com/gregron/america.gif

posted by  Zalight

:orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

:stupid:

:orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message