Starcraft..

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Starcraft..

Anyone still have their Starcraft CD-Key? I was feeling nostalgic, but when I went to install it, I realized that I have uh...lost...the cd-key.

You're welcome to PM me...if you're feeling generous and don't care about the game anymore.

posted by  Mathew

haha I actually have that game installed in my computer right. if im not mistaken your allowed to have multiple people on your cd key, so i'll pm the key later if I remember. I havn't played in like........(thinking)........3-4 years. Maybe I can get back into it.

posted by  salimander13

It was just one of those....childhood games that you don't forget. I just wanted to get into it again, and maybe play it for a couple of weeks till I get bored of it again. But if you send me the key I'd really appreciate it. :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

I have the game, but can't find the CD Key...here I'll PM you one I found :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

I remember that game. what a great game.

As for cd keys, you can use the same key more than once, unless you plan on playing it over the internet on mulitiplayer, which was all i did.

posted by  shev

It was a great game I used to have it and the expansion but then I gave it to my cousin and then he burned it. I now miss that game but I was thinking about getting into warcraft maybe just for a little fun. Not world of warcraft but warcraft 3.

posted by  Spanky2324

Search on google for a star craft cd key generator and you'll find one(with a little patience). I havent done that in a while but if you find it, it will take a couple trys to get a legit key to work for the internet. Goodluck :thumbs:

posted by  nightroad

Starcraft? Forget starcraft, Age of Empires II OWNS :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

if anyone ever wants to play, I havent played for a couple years but I still would own.

Sad_cow_disease was my SN if it hasnt expired. I only played on the internet with other people.

posted by  shev

I havn't played in forever either I own at battlecraft haha my sn is 110100101101

posted by  salimander13

Your Message