Tobacco use

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Tobacco use

With all the talk about this subject lately I thought it would be good to know who uses it.

EDIT:

I use them all mostly cigarettes followed up by cigars (about 2 a week)

posted by  Zalight

I personally don't do, nor have I ever tried any of those things, but since I have grown up around people (parents and some friends) who do smoke and do that other stuff I am now used to it and don't mind if others choose to.

posted by  car_crazy89

I don't now and I hope I never do, seems like a waste of money. I don't mind if someone smokes or uses tobacco occasionally, but if they're addicted and do it all the time, I'd say that's disgusting. :2cents:

posted by  jedimario

I voted that I don't smoke (as of today :mrgreen: ), and don't mind it...

:2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

I've smoked marijuana twice, but it didn't get me high or addicted. Other than that I don't like the smell of smoke or the taste of alchohol

posted by  salimander13

umm...we are talking tobacco there pal.

posted by  Zalight

he thougth ya meant wacky tobaccie... heh

i have never tried any tobacco products and do not plan on it. i dont mind when others use it, but it kills my eyes and my throat cause im not around it enough to be use to it.

posted by  adamc44

Hmm, maybe it DID get him high. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Not a smoker, never had been and never will be.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Smoke it all. Mostly ciggs tho. Be back in 5 minutes :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

I've never smoked and I never plan to. But I don't judge people who do. Smoke doesn't really bother me because I'm so use to my parents smoking. I wish they would quit, especially my dad because he has a medical condition and has a higher risk of throat cancer because of it. Oh well, I still think alcohol is alot worse though.

posted by  SmileLines

Did it about 3 times. But the first was just a puff when my uncle threw it outside when I was 7 lol. Dont know for sure why people get addicted to it even though theres always that nicotine bs. I'd rather smoke some weed if I got addicted.

posted by  nightroad

Your Message