Frvade

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Frvade

hardest puzzle on the internet (http://www.frvade.com/)

I don't think this is considered advertising its only a puzzle, if it is i'll take it down and you can pm if you want to do it.

posted by  salimander13

how far have you gotten?

posted by  dodgerforlife

stage 4 then I went to bed I think I'll try again today

posted by  salimander13

I don't get it AT ALL. Must be too old and too stupid about computers. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

its not about clicking and stuff its about little tricks

stage 1 you change the address to number 2 then your on stage two lets see how far this forum could get if you want me to list to get to stage four just say so.

posted by  salimander13

Yeah, but it also talks about source codes, using Photoshop, etc. I appreciate the offer but you trying to explain that to me online would be like me trying to describe to you how to port an intake on an 044 head.

posted by  vwhobo

haha yea that wouldn't go over to well, I think my situation might be a little easier, but this puzzle goes on far off of what my knowledge is, lets just say to beat stage you have to know how to read brail.

posted by  salimander13

I got to level three easy, but can't get past that :doh:

Addictive though.

posted by  chris_knows

but jeez! EVERYONE knows how to do that, hobo... :wink2: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

level 12......gotta give up for the night..will go further tomorrow.

posted by  dodgerforlife

level 12 damn dude i can't figure out what number 4 means haha you must be really talented.

posted by  salimander13

I still don't get it. It just looks like a picture with a number in the corner. I'll just stick with Javanoid and Boggle.

posted by  SmileLines

you have to be a windows geek to get this one......(level four)

here's my hint....theres something below the picture....and the ALT key plus what is below the picture will give you the xxxxxx.htm answer.

figure maybe i'd be generous and give you a few more hints while i'm at it, considering i'll be gone for several hours thanks to work.

5: Look at the source closely, something is wrong. fix that, and you'll get the answer to the xxxxx.htm for 6.

6. This one is easier then 3/4 - look at the source for the hint, then study the image presented to you. one thing should leap out at you, and that is your xxxxx.htm answer.

7. First time that photoshop or paint skills come in handy, particularily zoom ;) - find something thats a common factor in the image, but still differs from the rest of it. then you have to figure out what that spells to get the xxxxx.htm answers - the source gives the hint of anagrams....

posted by  dodgerforlife

I have no idea how to get past level 1 and my head hurts already so I'll just give up now and leave the puzzle solving to you guys.

posted by  Spanky2324

ok you said check the source is the source for number 6 "looks like a tournament"? or is it the picture? or is it the url?

posted by  salimander13

just like notpr0n

posted by  Scolson

yea, I think it has a link to notpr0n I tried that one for a bit also both are challenging

posted by  salimander13

This one got hard A LOT faster though.

posted by  Scolson

I got to level 10, and gave up...that was one hard puzzle, and was pissing me off, so I found the answers on google :ohcrap:...If anybody wants them, I can give you one, or all...but I'll tell you what, there's 46 levels, and no one can beat it because it's not done yet, and they keep adding levels...I had troubles WITH the answers :laughing:...But there's no way to win :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

My wife just got to level four in about ten minutes. That makes me smart because I'm married to her. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

:laughing: Nice logic...

Took me until someone gave me the hint on that one...and the ones after that :ohcrap::laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

It's as logical as most of the other BS you read on this forum. At least I wasn't trying to be serious. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

nah, source hint is something like...."id like to be on that team" or some shit like that...look at the picture closely....no special tricks required.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your Message