GT4 Kid

Home  \  Off Topic  \  GT4 Kid

I thought I was good at gt4 until I saw this. :mrgreen:

Video 1 (http://members.ez.home.ne.jp/h-h23/movie/n-jr01.wmv)

Video 2 (http://members.ez.home.ne.jp/h-h23/movie/n-jr02.wmv)

posted by  GreekWarrior

I wonder how long he's been playing that...Actually, I'm kind of jealous :laughing:

Nice find:thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

heh, saw that over at gtplanet a while back. ofcourse some people believe that it's not the kid playing, but someone else controlling it off camera. who knows though?

posted by  pik_d

But he turns the wheel according to whichever way the track goes...you would notice if it was done like that...

posted by  chris_knows

it still coulda been staged. if you believe he's driving it, i'm sure you can believe he's smart enough to cooperate with choreographing that video.

posted by  pik_d

I guess coreographing the thing would be easier, but either way it looks way sweet...

posted by  chris_knows

I think it's fake hehe....Kinda too complex for a child of that age. Unless he was introduced to GT when his Mum was carrying him and she's a GT addict lol :wink2:

Good find though :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

It has to be staged, there's no f*ing way!!!!

posted by  elchango36

you never know. could be real. kids these days learn fast.

posted by  Coffin Type R

I have that same wheel. I dont think its real, or atleast the wheel isnt plugged into a wall outlet because it doesnt make those sounds when the forcefeedback is engadged.

posted by  StiMan

lol, you should tell that to the person who put that up onto the net. I had that wheel, and used it on that game; it takes more then just 15 degrees to take a turn. And it definitely doesn't make that noise when its on.

Too bad it broke though. I just bought the Logitech Momo after it broke.

posted by  aerith

damn that has to be fake

posted by  mx3_monster

Hahahaha Everyone that denys it like me is just jealous that the/those kids just owned us. Nice find and God bless GT4 :orglaugh: :laughing: :clap: :sleep:

posted by  nightroad

haha i remember when i first got GT3.............. i was like 11 or something can't remember when it came out.... i would have owned all of you!!!!

posted by  ahoo

considering thats your 11 and they are most likely below 10(probably around 7-9 yrs old) just owns you. :sleep:

posted by  nightroad

What are you talking about?...The kid's no older than 5

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message