The best invention ever (if you like beer)

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The best invention ever (if you like beer)

i wish i would have made this when i came up with the idea years ago :banghead:

http://greatstateofbeer.com/_main/Index.cfm?page=api/Details.cfm&id=306&c=3 9,15

its pretty sweet tho! Theres some other nice stuff on this site too if your into microbrewery stuff.

posted by  jpr21

You could be uber lazy and attach it to an air compressor :2cents:

posted by  fudge

:orglaugh:

What would happen if only one person wants beer though? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Then you set 3 glasses under it and presto you got one glass of beer and 2 reserve.

posted by  Coffin Type R

My buddy's threw a kegger at thier house and it had a 6 way splitter. :hi: The thing was freakin awesome, I dont ever remember waiting in line (or paying for that matter) :laughing: . We didn't have that foot pump though, that would have made it more awesome. :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

A friend of mind came up with that idea a few years back... he rigged a foot bicycle pump up... wow... if only he or I had patented that idea...

posted by  TheFieroKid

lines are individually controlled, it allows from 1-3 glasses to be poured...theres little valves at the end of each line ;)

Personally, I prefer bottled beer. Much better taste to it.

seen a 4-person beer bong once..that was crazy. one of my friends has a pretty wicked one person beer bong too...huge funnel, 2" to the valve, 1.5" opening for the end, about 6" feet of that hose too...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your Message