More vids of fast cars....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  More vids of fast cars....

Two of the fastest street cars in NM (http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=7EC196B3-EF27-4030-ADF2-93 BA79A90C29)
The guy in the cobra work's at AOL with me.... (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=5F3F88EA-835E-42C7-BE83-73 745672F810) Oh and yes that really is a carerra GT...The guy who owns is named Jason...Jason also owns a Ford GT, a 890 HP viper, and he sold his lambo.

posted by  Zalight

I would have soiled myself standing in front of the Carrera GT :drool:

Nice vids, but as stated from the thread that we were linked to, any idea what speeds were hit, and is there a way to see them any bigger?

posted by  chris_knows

Ooops...I was supposed to link you directly to the vid...I'll fix it.

You can see them full screen by right clicking the movie as they play, selesting zoom and choosing full screen.

posted by  Zalight

The link didn't bother me, and thanks for the fullscreen thing.

posted by  chris_knows

That's obviously not a stock cobra........

posted by  Godlaus

You think??? :laughing: :smoke:

posted by  Coffin Type R

He has a stigmeyer (sp) stg 3 ported blower, headwork and at least 16 psi (I think he is 18 now)

posted by  Zalight

Neither of the vids work for me...

Just kill us 56Kers why dontcha?! :cussing:

posted by  jedimario

Some one needs highspeed!

posted by  Zalight

When I saw the title I thought someone was gonna rag on my trucks slowness and post that vid :laughing:

posted by  99integra

nice :sleep:

posted by  nightroad

damn that was a close race between the cgt and the cobra and yes i too would have messed myself if i was in front of it :drool:

posted by  mx3_monster

I was in front of it, and next to it, and caressing it, and listening to it rev, and watching it powerGLIDE as it didn't even have try to drift..it just kinda did it.

posted by  Zalight

You guys hate me don't you? :banghead:

posted by  jedimario

Damn. That Cobra owner knows his stuff for sure. Those mods must've cost him, no stock cobra will ever keep up with a GT.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Your Message