Hotmail :banghead:

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hotmail :banghead:

Since November, my Hotmail account's been making me change my password every two-three days...I've tried e-mailing hotmail staff like 20 times, and they just copy my question and turn it into an answer, like

"I understand that your hotmail account signs you out every 2 to 3 days, and you must change your password every time. I do not know what it could be, please e-mail someone else." :banghead:

Anybody else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

Much thanks :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Switch email services

/shrug

posted by  Zalight

I was thinking about gmail, but couldn't find out how to make an account, and can I send over all my stuff (I've got all of my car forums notifications...all 11,567 of them :laughing: )?

posted by  chris_knows

My free hotmail account hasn't asked for that ever, in 10 years of service.

posted by  ChrisV

You have to be invited to join gmail. Whats your current email, and ill send you one.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Alright, thanks...chris_knows@hotmail.com

But how did the first person get a gmail account then? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Sent :wink2:

posted by  PontiacFan27

That is just one of those life long questions like which came first the chicken or the egg but yeah all you have to do is forward all of your emails from hotmail to gmail once you have created an account.

posted by  Spanky2324

I think at first the Gmail team sent invites out to there buddies, who in turn invited others, who invited others, who invited others....

posted by  PontiacFan27

So forward 11,000+ e-mails? :ohcrap:

BTW Thanks for the e-mail, Pontiac Fan

posted by  chris_knows

www.greek.com.au

^^^^ Get a free e-mail account there. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I will, and when I need to send e-mails to Australia, I'll use it :cool2:

posted by  chris_knows

:sleep:

posted by  nightroad

Your Message