Anybody else

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Anybody else

Does anybody else besides me and voda have their own site????? If you do post em up cause I need suggestions for mine.

My site (http://freewebs.com/crazywhitekids)

posted by  Spanky2324

Mine...pretty ghetto, but here it is:

chrisknows.50megs.com

Hasn't been changed for a while, but what with CF and all, I've been busy :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Lovin the cars you got on there bro

posted by  Spanky2324

There'll be more within the next 2 weeks, because of the Detroit Autoshow :cool2:

posted by  chris_knows

Damn, and here I am waiting for the Toronto Autoshow next month (detriots just too far for me) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go there too, but I doubt it...and the Detroit Auto Show is just like 5-10 miles from where I live, so it's not too hard lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Well I've never been to where your located, and our auto class goes to the Toronto one every year (costs the $20 to get in and the bus ride is free), trying to find a different way there this year lol.

Last year a student bought a pocket bike and carried it on the bus back with us..

posted by  car_crazy89

Our school doesn't do stuff like that, they do trips to Europe and Quebec, but nothing car related :ohcrap:

BTW Did the kid get caught?...And who sold it? I bought a sword from a store run by people who I don't think spoke English :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Well this is organized by the tech teacher only.

And he bought it from a place in the store and was stopped by cops and security all the way through the place wanting proof he bought it, then the bus driver wasnt too happy but he had to fit it in the aisle of the bus lol.

That show is where I saw my first Skyline (up close)..

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message