Post Whoring

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Post Whoring

Since you all think I'm the biggest post whore on this forum I'm going to share my knowledge with you all on how to be a better post whore, it's all in my new book. :thumbs:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8976/dummiesbookpostwhore11pj.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

I'll take seventy!!! :drool::laughing::joking:

posted by  chris_knows

nice now I can post whore like a champ just like you GW. Thanks post whoring for dummies you changed my life!!!

posted by  salimander13

Yay I'm whoring a post +1 +1 +1

posted by  hondaman

I think the "Postwhoring By Idiots" by newyorker is a much better guide.

posted by  PontiacFan27

rofl, i liek the new flaming section, i wish i had one fo those..

i need more posts to make myself feelbetter about myself

posted by  ride3k

I dunno I used to be a post pimp more than Greek back in the good ol days of 21 year old Teggy :wink2:

posted by  99integra

/\ haha :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Did you make that yourself? If so, you spelled "advice" wrong.

posted by  Scolson

Guess what you spelled; "spelled" wrong. Sucks when you mess up on correcting someone doesn't it. Anyways don't they have a book for dummies on everything. I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't google search Going the Bathroom for Dummies.

posted by  Spanky2324

Not sure about 'Going the Bathroom for Dummies' but I did happen to find this one '...... for Dummies (http://www.spacedoglaika.net/pix/kaleDummies.gif) '

posted by  car_crazy89

Yes, it does. :wink2: I just figuired(sp) if he spent the time to male a sweet photoshop like that (I'm thinking he didn't) he'd want to correct his spelling mistakes.

posted by  Scolson

:wink2: Ah the good ol days

posted by  99integra

I'm whoring another post +1

posted by  hondaman

I think CAREXPERT reserves the right to write that book.

posted by  Godlaus

aahh, good ol' carexpert ... whatever happened to him?

posted by  windsonian

His head exploded because it had so much knowledge about cars. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Just published my first dummies book, took me a couple of hours, but it was worth it...249 pages of information from life experience, and a bit of CF...here's the front cover:

I can give everyone here copies for the low low price of $14.99 :hi:
And don't even think you know more than me, because I can guarantee that it has 83% stuff that nobody ever knew, and definitely no spelling/grammar errors :cool2:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/chrisknowsdummies.jpg

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Male a photoshop?

posted by  PontiacFan27

Hahaha nice, you should make one that's "How to be like Hobo". :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

:laughing: Takes a while, and I'm working on a project for Car_Crazy89, but when I finish...if he wants, and tells me what to put :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

You are doing that for me? I thought you would of given up by now lol, thanks.

posted by  car_crazy89

how to be like hobo would be something I would read.
Vwhobo scared me into liking Volkswagons.
(not realy)

posted by  Aondor

Yeah, but I'm doing it while studying for exams, so it should be done by the beginning of February like the 4th or 5th latest :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

damn straight :orglaugh:

posted by  Scolson

Haha that's alright, I'm not in any hurry here. Good luck on your exams by the way. I only have one (religion) and don't study for classes anyways lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

my goodness but you people are so shy :sleep: :laughing:

posted by  neonmister

:laughing: :clap: :thumbs:








:fu:

posted by  95civicdima

???
What are you talking about?

And why did you wait 1 1/2 years to post??

posted by  jedimario

Planning out the best way to say it....and he can say he's been here forever, and knows how this stuff runs more than most of us :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Well....I guess, I'd better jump in here and offer my input to the wonderfull world of GW lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

It's wonderful isn't it. :hi: :smoke:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I canm honestly say that 83% of all my posts are warrented....the other 17% are posts telling n00bs off lol. But yeah, the occasional flurry never hurt anybody lol.....Note; OCCASIONAL (SP?)

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message