msn 8.0!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  msn 8.0!!!

hey guyz do any of use have the new msn or messenger live invites could you please send me one or two thanx???!?!?!

posted by  nick27

I think I'm missing something...Then again, I'm only using MSN 7.5...

Could you explain?

posted by  chris_knows

No idea exactly what that is but you can download it off of a P2P program (just checked).

posted by  car_crazy89

ya i tried that but you gotta also open a proxy server so you can connect to your e-mail adress does anybody has messenger live invites that they can send me??

posted by  nick27

I just checked google, and turns out its been around since February of last year :laughing:

Just tried to download it from FrostWire, and NOBODY download it from there...they all have viruses, at least the 851.7kb ones :doh:...At least my expired virus protction seems to still block them out lol.

Trying it from a torrent, and it works...if anyone wants a link to it, I can give it to you :thumbs:

But I don't know how legal this program is, because you have to run behind a proxy :laughing:

Here's some shots:
(Very different) :cool2:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/msn8.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/msn8d.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

What ahppens if you click 'Call' in the convo? lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

It's to start a voice conversation :laughing:...I just noticed it when you mentioned the button lol

posted by  chris_knows

Lol, oh okay. Then I don't really see the big difference between it and 7.5 (what I have), just another money maker I guess..

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah, but now I can go around and say to people..."What MSN do you have...Pshh I have 8...point O :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Chris you really love that picture of yourself don't you?

posted by  Mathew

so i guess that nobody has the msn 8.0 invites i cant find them anywhere lol

posted by  nick27

I'd send you one, but it beats the hell out of me how...lol

BTW Mathew...you too are jealous :laughing::joking:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah I'm jealous of that bony thing.... :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

Alright, you know what...SHUT THE F*** UP!! :laughing: jp

I'm probably going to start going to the gym in February :cool2:

posted by  chris_knows

Haha, its all good, I gotta start going to the gym again too :ohcrap:. Actually my arms are the only thing I'm satisfied about... :cussing: stupid...metabolism...

posted by  Mathew

Your Message