How Do You Post Pictures

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How Do You Post Pictures

HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES on your sig. I found out how to make a link but i cant make the pictures cum up. All i get is a box that says type the text to be fomatted and then what am i suposed to do?

posted by  83transam

Here's what you do...take this link:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/00.jpg

now at the beginning put in
at the end put make sure there are no spaces in between

Your picture didn't end in the proper format, so I put it on my photobucket, don't worry I won't delete it though...

BTW I think Ladys want mine more \/ \/ \/ \/ :laughing::hi:

posted by  chris_knows

Kk thanks, so what is the text that i type in between the and the ?

Ps i know im a dumbass :laughing: you might half to tell me the same thing ten times for me to understand :drool:

posted by  83transam

Alright, between the img tags, you type http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/00.jpg so it should be:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/00.jpg[/img ]

(but with no space between the last bracket and the [/img...so it's

Hope you got it...just check the PM I sent you lol

posted by  chris_knows

:orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Yea i got thank you.

posted by  83transam

:laughing:

I saw that, and was going to mention it, but I thought someone else would answer the question before me, making me seem like even more of a post whore :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

How about sizing that enormous signature pic down?

posted by  97Talonchik

Because he's compensating for something else, if you know what I mean. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

his small brain right.... :orglaugh: jk its his dong I get it :mrgreen:

posted by  salimander13

he has bigger muscles than you chris. :laughing:

But don't worry it's not the size of your muscles that makes you a man. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Really? Why do you want to get his "dong". Besides, I bet it's really more of a dinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

ive come to the conclusion that guys only post pics of theirselves without shirts on and trying to be all buff, when they're not getting any... chris ur still good, but ur flirting with that line :wink2:

posted by  Stem

He may have bigger muscles than me up there, but down there...I think I own him, if you don't believe me, ask any girl I've been with :smoke:

I'm this close to changing that picture, but I keep reminding myself that you're all jealous :laughing: jp

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah, mine isn't really showing off either...it's more of a joke...I doubt anybody looks at that and goes "Holy jeebus, those guns are massive! What'd you do to get them there?!"...excepts for mommy :laughing::joking:

posted by  chris_knows

Give me your sister's phone number and I will. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

hey I never said I wanted his dong, now hobo is there something your secretly hiding and want to tell us? :mrgreen:

posted by  salimander13

Haha, joke's on you...there are no girls that you can call, that know me that well :laughing:...wait, joke's still on me :ohcrap: lol, but if you still want my sister's phone number, it's 911-475-4284

(I don't recommend anyone calling that number :laughing:...It's not mine)

posted by  chris_knows

haha I called the number and it was an old guy named phil

posted by  salimander13

Actually, as a girl, I like chris_knows picture better. He's not trying too hard and has a good sense of humor and is able to laugh at himself. That's a alot hotter than a guy who tries too hard and thinks he's god's gift to women. :wink2:

posted by  SmileLines

There you go chris. :thumbs: :hi:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yeah, I get that a lot :laughing::joking:

Thanks SmileLines :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message