Spring Break

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Spring Break

Hey guys Im now on spring break :hi: :laughing: Yes now i get a whole week of ....work haha :thumbs:

posted by  Car Guy

I wonder if I'm a "sucka" for posting to this worthless thread?

posted by  snoopewite

But ofcourse.

posted by  Satty101

my spring break will smoke all of yours.... :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I don't know about that. I think I get my license during mine :asshake:

posted by  Satty101

i go to England for mine. :asshake: :badrazz:

posted by  SuperJew

That's fine. I don't really like England. Too long of a flight over there. Rather drive which I will be doing when you get back! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

where you coming to in england? doing anything nice...? bring lots of coats.. and wear 4 pairs of trousers, at the same time...!! don't go up north because snoop is up there and, well you know.. the cheese grater...need i say more? i'm off to france.. hmmm, sun, money and french women..he he he.. :laughing: :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yeah but France is also full of assholes...

but i'm just going to London for about 10 days with a group of scholmates. its with my World Culture/World Literature class.

posted by  SuperJew

Is it? Can't say i noticed too much.. i was busy staring at the gals arses and when thay turned around, thier tits..lol.. :laughing: Wow.. I live in London, bring a gun with you, when you come you'll see why.. :orglaugh: :orglaugh: Have you ever been before? :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yeah i've been in London before. i really liked it and never really ran into trouble.

posted by  SuperJew

reminds me of Final Destination...

posted by  Satty101

Nice to hear you liked it. I just like the idea of a gun because some people just annoy me and I feel like relieving the world of their burdenous (not a word, but you know what I mean) souls. :guns: (yes, I still am in a bad mood…:cussing: lol..)

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Your Message