Driver; its old i know

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Driver; its old i know

I was just siting around and thinking about some of the old games I use to play on the computer. Then all of a sudden I remembered the game called Driver. It was one of the best driving games of all times.(Well for that era any way.) When I went to see if I still had the CD I couldn't find it any were. So I went on the Internet to see if I could find a free copy of it but they all cost $10. There isn't any way im going to pay for a game that I already bought. So I was wondering if any of you guys had the game and maybe some way you could get it to me like threw MSN or some other thing.

If you guys could help me at all I would really appreciate it

P.S. just to let you know torrents don't work on my computer because are filter blocks it. Ya I know it's a pretty tight filter. :ohcrap:

posted by  stevenbob0

That game was awesome! I never really got to play it much though, cept on my brother's Game Boy :laughing:

BTW Midtown Madness PWND it

posted by  jedimario

Ya i had Midtown Madness that was pritty sweet, but Driver was the bomb I just wish i still had it

posted by  stevenbob0

You mean you're not prepared to pay $10? even though you actually dont have it anymore coz ya cant find it? seems like a small price to pay lol. It was a great game though, in it's day it was soooo advanced. Then when Driver 2 came out it was like the first 'true' 3D Grand Theft Auto!...and then Driv3r came aout and it was...well...Okay I guess lol :ohcrap: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Ya Ya i know $10 isnt very much but its the idea of pay 2 times for the same thing.

posted by  stevenbob0

I understand what you're saying......I dont like paying twice either....but if it means that much to you... :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

You don't have to use a torrent, why not Frostwire or something?...I know GTA I was available for download (legally) fromt he Rockstar website, so might want to look for that also :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Ill try that. Im pretty knew at all this downloading stuff. :doh:

Edit: Ok i downloaded it then searched for game Driver but i cant it. The search comes up with school bus driver, Taxy Driver, but no the Driver im looking for. Dos that mean they don't have it, or am i doing something wrong :doh: :doh: :doh:

posted by  stevenbob0

Try putting the developer's or publisher's name in with the search.

posted by  jedimario

I found a file that was called Driver but how do i know it's the game Driver?

is there some way to tell exactly what it is or do you just download it and hop it's the right file?

posted by  stevenbob0

What size is it?...Find out the size the original Driver game was, and if it's close, then it should be the one...

I just did a quick search, and the only possible one I see is just under 75 megs. Sounds right, but I'm not sure of the size it should be...

posted by  chris_knows

Take off the filter it's not that hard.

posted by  Spanky2324

oooooooooooooooo yes it is. I dont think you have ever had AFA filter befor. It fool proof. You cant even call the company and get the password. Iv tryd every thing.

posted by  stevenbob0

Everything would be whoops somebody in the family knocked the tower over and it broke oh well time to get a new one. "Dude your getting a dell!" No but theres always a way around say your doing a school project and it's blocking from what your doing so you can't do it. Or have the awesome power of non filtered friends help you out.

posted by  Spanky2324

LOL:hi: :hi:

posted by  stevenbob0

my favorite game for xbox now is need for speed underground 1 and 2

posted by  starscream0

The full title of the game is "Driver: You Are The Wheelman" if that helps.

posted by  KNTRDR

Your Message