To see them all go here:
My top 3
1) Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen)...amazing looks and a penchant for killing makes her incredible
2) Mary Goodnight (Britt Ekland)...she looked super hot in her bikini as she dumped the black guy in the vat, which causes the island to explode in The Man with the Golden Gun
3) Tracy (Diana Rigg)...yes I know she's from a Lazenby 007, but coupled with her performance in the Avengers, I have a soft spot for her.
There is only one Bond girl: Honey Ryder
DR No Ursula Andress
1. Ursula Andress
if there had to be three, I would then pick:
2. Luciana Paluzzi (Domino Vitali from Thunderball, one of my favorites and a movie I just watched on Sunday)
3. Daniela Bianchi (Tatiana Romanova From From Russia with Love)
Here's a good link w/all the Bond girls, including Die Another Day
Teri Hatcher as Paris Carver in Tomorrow Never Dies.
Famke Jansen (Obviously lol)
Miranda Frost, I seem to like for some reason, from The World Is Not Enough
Oh, and obviously Halle Barry in Die Another Day