Discuss

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Discuss

http://www.rudypark.com/editorialcartoons/topics/schoolshootings/990430colu mbine.gif
http://www.rudypark.com/editorialcartoons/topics/schoolshootings/990427colu mbine.gif
http://www.rudypark.com/editorialcartoons/topics/schoolshootings/010320scho olsupplies.gif

posted by  Zalight

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: ...Sadly it's pretty true :ohcrap:

Hehe Kids with 38 calibres :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Satirical, but I can enjoy the humour.

posted by  dodgerforlife

It's funny yet true. All these gansta kids

posted by  Spanky2324

I know in my school it was true...and I didn't even go to a "hard" school. I think this is another example of societies increasing trend of making bad things good. How many times have tyou heard someone brag about how drunk they get all the time.....this is something that used to be looked down on and now it seems its "cool"

posted by  Zalight

I laughed at the ****heads who bragged about getting wasted on the weekends.

I know some schools down in ABQ have metal detectors....none of that shit around here, that would creep the shit out of me lmao

posted by  dodgerforlife

Our school hasn't had any gun problems but it has had a couple knife (threats and possession) since I've been there..... and it's a Catholic school lol (also with the highest pregnancy rate then any other Ontario school). We have lots of kids who brag about drinking/getting high (even doing it at school).

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah getting funked up at school was always a common thing.......

Although....I wouldn't know

*ahem*

posted by  Zalight

I live a safe sheltered homschooled life I don't have to worry about such things.:mrgreen:

posted by  jedimario

Same with our school...not about the guns and pregnancies, although I think there's like 2 pregnant girls right now (might have dropped out) not sure though...

The whole bragging about that stuff, a lot of the people in my school drink (I do pretty rarely, and not too much), and they all keep bragging about how they got plastered over the weekend, and when they come to school on Monday, with a crazy hangover, and we have a test, I can just sit and laugh :laughing::cool2:

Smoking seems to be a pretty big problem...Last year, there weren't too many smokers in my school, but this year, there's a fcukload!! (Not me :mrgreen: ), and weed is a real b!tch, everybody's bragging about that, but I don't see why...I've tried it, and didn't like it, yet upwards of 200 people (out of ~1,000) do it, and won't shut up about what they did while on it, like stealing the political signs that people put on their lawns...you know you're cool when :laughing::doh:

posted by  chris_knows

haha! i ran around stealing Bush signs during the election...got 52!!

posted by  Zalight

Well my school has a built in day care center, so what's that tell you?:laughing:

Smoking is a big thing everywhere though, not just schools. I don't get why people brag about getting smashed/hammered as it really isn't fun, and then going to school like that seems pretty bad (never done that), definately not with having the loudest classes lol.

Me and my friends never stole election signs but we stabbed a few into snowmen on the front yards. Got a plan for next winter when I and other friends can drive.... let's just say it includes: a truck, a camcorder, and atleast one friend and maybe a paint can........ can't forget snow(men) either:hi:

Edit:

One for every State? (I think) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Not unless PR was counted as a state, and then one lol

posted by  chris_knows

violence was never a big problem at our school maybe like 5 fights per year but it was mostly all drugs

posted by  mx3_monster

Gotta love those cat fights...only one this year, so far :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

When I was in my senior year. We had it all. Fights, drugs, pregnancies, you name it. Don't dare go in the bathroom or you'll catch an std that no ones ever heard of and the fights were huge. Chains and bats and girls weaves flying everywhere but hell I'm out I don't care let the school fall down

posted by  Spanky2324

Ya, I'll never forgot those early mornings when I would go to School and felt like I was about to board a plane or I was going through customs (I'm talking about a big metal detector you had to walk through, then the wand (handheld) metal detector if you were a guy, and your backup was scanned through the x-ray machine). Food fights were good times though :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

had this part at least my senior year. Everyone here posting seems to be only posting about high school, what about elementry schools and junior high. The school bus stops right in front of my house and all these kids are cussing running around hitting each other, and throwing things. They say crap to you that they think is out of the "norm" or they just want to make fun of you and just before you retaliate you look at them and see they are only like 10-14 yr olds maybe younger and you just feel sorry for them.

posted by  salimander13

one of my best friends gets drunk almost every 2 days. I keep telling him to stop but he ignores me, and on days i call him an alcoholic he starts thjrowing a fit saying that he doesn't drink that much even though he has 3 beer bottles in his bag.

posted by  ahoo

Simple solution......... cull them.

posted by  Wally

Nope, there's 50 states + Washington D.C.

posted by  jedimario

Haha oh wait, I was thinking of a deck of cards (52 cards in a deck) :laughing: Oh well, I was close.

posted by  car_crazy89

Sad:laughing:

posted by  99integra

Sounds like my school a little bit, in Largo (Larghetto to us locals) if you get in a fight the ****ing cops will throw you down and hard and take you into custody, I'm still waiting for another taser incident :doh: , gotta love high school.

posted by  99integra

Tasers are illegal in Canada...I should know, I've tried buying them :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message