you guys are teh su><0r

Home  \  Off Topic  \  you guys are teh su><0r

Why doesn't anyone post anymore? there is like 5 people online each day. Stop being all gay like and post something cool!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  Zalight

ya agreed......lol

posted by  V-Tec

I guess I'm one of the 5 that's on often...that is to say, always :laughing:

Lot's of people are leaving...again, and with an admin that's never here...:ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Man i haven't been on for 20 days. With school and swim practice and homework and stuff, I haven't had much time to go online. I'll try to be on more often. Hey, I finally got my driving permit. Yay :smoke: so I can legally be behind the wheel of a vehicle now.

posted by  moostang104314

Congrats mang!

It just sucks for me, because im online for 9 hours a day at work and my million forums I am on are the only things that keep me sane. And this one is trailing off

posted by  Zalight

Hey I'm one of the 5! And go check out the Hillary thread, there's some good discusion going on there.:laughing:

posted by  jedimario

I can't go on during the day (8:15-3:30) but if there's a class where I can, I will...and I will post-whore extra whenever I can :laughing::joking:

posted by  chris_knows

You aren't joking. It's ok man, I am currently in the search for a help-group for you, before you know it you will be with others that have the same problem, and be getting help. :wink2:

posted by  Pythias

I'm not a post-aholic!! You can't prove anything!...Leave me alone :cussing::laughing:J/P

posted by  chris_knows

Here is my Yahoo photo album- should entertain you for a while. I've collected some great pics over the years. Enjoy and laugh a little...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/imnoangel316/my_photos:laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

this forum is dying because we don't have as many newbs comming in and asking everyones opinion on what car they want.

posted by  salimander13

I'll try and contribute even more to this forum. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I've noticed this also that many people aren't on anymore. Wheres the love maaaaaaaan? So just in good spirits to try and bring something back what should I buy a 2000 toyota celica gt or '00 rsx(these cars just randomly popped into my head I don't plan to buy either:laughing: )

posted by  Spanky2324

Whoever's selling you that RSX, did he work on designing the car?...Because the RSX came out two years later :laughing:

But between a 2002 RSX and a 2001 Celica...I'd take the RSX if you wanted a faster car, and the Celica for a sexier car :2cents::laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

pfffff the latest Celicas are ugly.

posted by  jedimario

I know I'd do her--err uhm drive, yeah drive her :laughing:jk
http://www.team-adrenalin.com/2001%20Celica%2011.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

It used to be like that for me, I'd be on the night shift at work for twelve hours, most nights. With the change of job a couple of years ago it meant cutting down alot. Although I'm on quite a bit now, untill today (Check out my new thread!) I was using Internet when I could, at work!

Also, as I'm in the UK and most others are in the US, I used to find myself on her in the small hrs.....by myself lol. I should be in daily now though. I always found it good to catch up on loads of threads though, rather than the odd one or two on a daily basis! So get posting! lol

posted by  Cliffy

well the reason i havent been on is because over the eekend i spent time getting drunk, bbq'ing and spending time with my girlfriend and friends before i went into shoulder surgery on monday. It was successful, a complete rebuilding of the shoulder capsule.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Sounds like fun...excepts for the soldier thing, have a good recovery :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message