Ace Combat 5

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Ace Combat 5

i was just wondering if anyone has it and if its worth the $50 NZD??? what's it's ups and downs. i've googled for reviews but everyone is just saying "it's repetitive." and "the ground graphics aren't that good". so yea...just asking if anyone can help

posted by  ahoo

my friend has it one of the major downsides is that there isn't any multiplayer. I think he said that it was a little harder than AC4 (if memory serves this was a while ago). I wouldn't buy it for 50, but AC4 was pretty solid I'd stick with that.

posted by  salimander13

so your saying you can't have a one-on-one with player 2? (so they took it out from AC4?? that's wierd)or are you saying they don't have online play?

posted by  ahoo

i dont know about the online play but when i said you want to play ac5 hes like it only a one player game.

posted by  salimander13

umm i rememeber playing it.. I wouldn;t buy it for 50 USD ( i know u said NZD but i dunno the conversion) umm i rented it and played it for about 4 days then it got boring... The ground graffics arent that great and some of the missions as stupid... If u like games like this and dont get bored i guess vuy it... IF i were u i would try to rent it if possible.

posted by  V-Tec

i see so its just practically AC4 but with longer missions, no two player and you get to have a squadron to command? well ok i might just rent it (BTW 50NZD is around 25USD i think)

posted by  ahoo

Your Message