The best way to...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The best way to...

Ok, it's raining and i'm bored so heres a vain attempt at entertaining myself. I want a list of your favorite/best ways to insult people without swearing.. such as calling them "mucking fuppet", "not the brightest crayon in the box", saying "is it time for your medication or mine" or "the less i see you the more i like you", asking them if it hurt when the bus hit them and were they upset when the Zoo Keeper mistook them for an extinct species of Gorilla that died out in the stone age and the like. :laughing: :orglaugh: :laughing: :orglaugh: :laughing: Anyway, have fun.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Heres a couple:Your as sharp as a bowling ball
Your not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
Theres more but I ve got to go

posted by  Vanman5001

You are working less than A-team's coroner.
You are working less than KITT's panel beater.
And this one I don't know how to translate: Eres más feo que hecho de encargo or Eres más tonto que hecho de encargo

You are shorter than a vest's sleeve (literally translated from spanish: Eres más corto que las mangas de un chaleco --here 'corto' means 'tonto' --'silly' in english).

posted by  karburator

Are you related to BAVARIANM5WORKS?

posted by  snoopewite

You, off my planet
You look like shit, is that the style now?
When i want your opinion i'll give it to you
I'm so happy i could kill
I just want revenge, is that so worng?
Do i look like a people person?
His intalect is rivaled only by gardening tools
At the beautician do you use the emergancy entrance?
Use your brain, its the little things that count
If ignorance is bliss, why arn't you happy..?
There, thats enough for now... :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

This list, along with all the rest, is particularly lame. More to the point, does anyone see the irony in this line?

Perhaps some spelling and thinking lessons are in order. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

So you come up with some if you don’t like them... I just wrote them out in between doing my coursework which I consider far more important than spelling correctly here at the moment…

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

No, what you're doing is mindlessly typing posts to get your count up. You are a proven post whore. You have shown intent and even admitted as much (in different words). Please, go back to your "coursework" and come back when you have time to devote your full attention.

posted by  vwhobo

Ok, i admit i wanted my post count up to get to 100 so i wasn't a newbie but i didn't make pointless posts, they had context and purpose, then late last night i wanted to get from 199 to 200 so i wrote ONE truly pointless post.. and that was it... Just once your a post whore and they never let you forget it... They told me it would be like this... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I guess somebody lied, because by your own admission you've done it at least twice.

posted by  vwhobo

Really.. Oh well, ok look, I’m sorry..Like i pointed out I was bored and I had read most of the current posts and thought starting a new thread was a good idea... Apology accepted?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Personally, I could never forgive someone for committing an act of postwhoring :badrazz:

posted by  snoopewite

go drown yourself
just die. please.

posted by  SuperJew

How many words can i think of that mean hypocrite... charlatan, con artist, impostor.. etc... :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

matchstick man

anyone seen that movie? it was awesome...

posted by  SuperJew

Yeah, cool wasn't it..?
Have you seen:-
Donny Darko?
Clockwork Orange?
When Freddie got fingered?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

nope. my mom wont let me see clockwork orange,
donnie darko = ?
freddie got fingered = looks retarded. unbelievably retarded.

posted by  SuperJew

Oh well, when your 18... :thumbs:
Their all weird films that need a kind of disturbed mind to understand them.. Hence why i do.. :laughing: :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

first 2 I never heard of. 3rd one I own but don't watch much. Quite possibly the stupidest movie I own but I like it anyways oddly. :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

Your Message