Fukc!!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Fukc!!!!!

http://myspace-747.vo.llnwd.net/00472/74/73/472993747_l.jpg

Yeah I have been screwed!!!! I got my license revoked for a GODDAMN YEAR!

I know its my fault for driving that fast and racing and getting pulled over and all that jazz. but im still pissed.

Basically story goes I have a sh1tload of speeding tickets (3 in thse past 6 mos...i think) and one drag racing ticket. I haven't recived any communication from the MVD about this before and accoarding to the letter I recieved I was supposed to have recieved a warning when I was at 6 points on my license and I never recieved this warning....SO I might be able to use that to fight this a little bit.

Other than that, my brother told me I could go down to the MVD to get a driving permit to get to work and back, but I wouldn't be able to drive anywhere else....i dunno man I am pissed and just wanted to vent.

Anybody have any advice?

posted by  Zalight

um obvious advise STOP SPEEDING, but other than that technically you can still drive........if BIG IF you don't get caught. Other than that I guess you can fight it, but I don't know how much leeway that will give you.

posted by  salimander13

yeah, I plan on geting the work permit so i can go to and from work....bu other tha that, Im screwed w/ finding rides.

posted by  Zalight

Not the best advice....

Oh man...that hurts. So can I babysit the thing?

But WOW....they're really making it sting eh?

posted by  Mathew

yea but its nicer sounding than saying.. well its your own fault so live with it. If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

posted by  salimander13

haha damn bad luck man.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Shit bro that would lead to my death if I got my license revoked for a whole damn year :ohcrap: I told ya Abe ol boy you shoulda cut that street shit earlier on or else this wouldn't have happened :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I have to be carefull now myself, I'm on point 11 out of tweleve! Ironic thing is, untill last year I had a clean driving lisence. Clean for 3.5years and then...BAM...8 at one point, then 3 for speding :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

BMW drivers...:ohcrap: Looks like it's buses for you, I'm sure it'll be a long year ahead but I hope you'll become a more self disciplined driver in the future. Anyways at least you can chat up the few hotties that gets on the buses I suppose:laughing:

posted by  fudge

Fight it, every step of the way. Use everything you can at your disposal to fight it, including the warning letter you never recieved.

http://www.magma.ca/~fyst/

That site, albeit Canadian, has some information that may help you out.

Now if you manage to somehow get your license back, don't be a stupid ass and get it yanked again!

posted by  dodgerforlife

I think that's the best way to go there...That would really hurt to be cut from driving for a year, :ohcrap: but couldn't you get some part time jobs all over the city, and say you're going to work like that?

posted by  chris_knows

BMW..... Banned from My Wheels? :wink2: j/k, sorry...

posted by  dodger65

Sorry to hear, but you control your own path, and you decided to speed. Maybe (without sounding too much like an ass) you will learn your lesson.

posted by  Voda48

Sorry to hear about that. It's not that you should learn not to speed it's you should learn to be more cautious of the law enforcement:wink2:

posted by  Spanky2324

i suggest a radar detector

and stop speeding

=P

posted by  ride3k

Damn dude, that blows. I can't start to imagine what I'd do If my license got suspended, much less revoked. If youre ever in the Carbondale area I'd be happy to give you a lift.

posted by  elchango36

Well, you could move away.
Our state trooper just Quit. So we have no highway patrol,
And this is a huge county, 3,800 Square miles.
I just love to get my cars out once in awhile and let them stretch out.

When I was a young lil' speeder, I lost my driving priviliges for Exhibition Speeding/ Drag Racing.
I bought a really old pickup and drove it for the 6 months my license was suspended. I more or less became invisible. just minded my own business, and obeyed the traffic laws.
And I rebuilt the 440 in my Superbee as a way to pass the time.

posted by  HoofHearted

:laughing: the advantage of living in a rural area

posted by  jedimario

this should help you out.....

http://www.huffybikes.com/bikes/index.html

posted by  adamc44

Damn, sorry man! And right after you put all that stuff in! (course thats prolly why you lost it cuz you were racing...)

How fast were you going to get it yanked?

posted by  StiMan

I got a Shark injector on my car and I still hadn't taken it for a top speed run. So I did. I was at 136 when I crested this hill on a deserted stretch of highway no traffic in sight. In fact the only car that was there was a police cruiser about 200 ft away from the crest of the hill where I was. So I slam on the brakes and immediatley get in the right hand lane and wait to be pulled over. Which I am. But good thing is, he didn't have his radar on me at first so he only caught me at 99.

posted by  Zalight

Your Message