MoPed

Home  \  Off Topic  \  MoPed

I may be getting a gas powered moped for free (don't know the make/model/year) but all she needs is a fuel line and maybe some new brakes and tires, this one will actually run (unlike Free Bird which I've been tweaking for a while now ::sigh:: ). Next time I go over to my friends house I'll snap some pics of her for ya'll, just thought I'd share.......end rant/// :laughing:

posted by  99integra

does it have the solid rubber wheels or the air pumped one? I know that the solid rubber ones get stuck and at like 20-30 mph you eat shit hard!!!

EDIT forget everything I said I was thinking of a go ped stupid names!!!

posted by  salimander13

Pretty sweet...I've driven a moped, and had some troubles with the transmission...kept hitting the front brake, when I should shift :laughing::ohcrap: But definitely fun, and I've seen it hit 70 km/h (45-50 miles) :hi:...and they're pretty much bullet proof, it was from 1954 I believe, the clutch line ripped, and same with the seat, but other than that, it was perfectly fine :smoke:

Can't wait to see some pics...

EDIT: My bad...I was thinking of a Vespa :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Hah no I got a GoPed already (got it when I was 8 or 9 :laughing: )

posted by  99integra

Its purple in color :laughing: and everything is fine on it except some minor things, plus its free so beggers can't be choosers :wink2:

posted by  99integra

It'd be sweet to own one, but there's nowhere to drive one around here...

posted by  chris_knows

http://www.cruisingbrisbane.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/gay.gif

posted by  GreekWarrior

:finger:

posted by  99integra

You got me all wrong I like purple so much so I'm painting my integra purple. http://www.cruisingbrisbane.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/gay.gif :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

A purple moped = gay? I don't see how anyone could've gotten that:mrgreen:. I'm just kidding though, I'd totally be on that thing if I got one for free, or even cheap. The school stoner had a bright yello one back in high school, and I'd always see him popping wheelis pulling out from school, just waiting for him to fall on his ass. Anyway, I've heard that you can get NAAAAWWWWZZZZZZ for those things. That would be pretty cool. And certainly not gay.

posted by  giant016

You can get NAAAWWWWWZZZZZ for anything gas powered (look on ebay, they have them for pocket bikes lol). I would take it though, like you can't get a better deal then free.

posted by  car_crazy89

i saw this vid somewhere of this sweet 10 sec moped/scoter :laughing:
what kind of a dumbass would get on a sccoter and go over a 100mph.. I mean if u hit a pebble on the road ur dead... He wasn;t wearing any safety gear.. I will look for that vid

posted by  V-Tec

Your Message