I missed you.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I missed you.

Hi. I'm What.

I used to post here some time ago. I wasn't loved much, but I've changed. Let's hope I'm welcomed back. I love you.

posted by  What?

Your not gonna be loved much if you post in the wrong area also. I suggest the introduction thread.

posted by  Spanky2324

It's not your, it's you're. But I'm sorry, you must not know me. I've already been introduced, some time ago.

But if I'm wrong, someone please move this for me. Thanx.

posted by  What?

Hmmm..m

This sounds legit. 'What' did this on another forum he and I both frequent about 4 months ago.
---------------------
I think Katrina knocked some sense into him.

posted by  Godlaus

No one will believe me, I'll probably be banned.

posted by  What?

So you're off the drugs now What?

Welcome back to CarForums.:thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Which reminds me; why don't you use your "-What-" account?

posted by  Godlaus

Wasn't he banned?

I've got nothing against him...why not wait until he actually does something against the rules?...And besides, the most we could do is have Cliffy delete the threads until Bav comes :ohcrap:

BTW Welcome back again bro :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Bav is here just about every day.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Just so long as you're not gay.

posted by  jedimario

How come you don't post?

BTW I like how you refer to yourself in the third person :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Hey What?, welcome back.

posted by  car_crazy89

What, you have something against gay people?....darling :laughing:

Welcome back.....what, I think....:doh: :doh:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah actually I do.

posted by  jedimario

Ignorance :clap:

posted by  OombaIsBack

Just so you are aware, the last time I called someone on this forum ignorant because they were homophobic, all hell broke loose and I was informed basically that it's okay (being homophobic/making homophobic comments) as long as it's their opinion. Let's see if the idiots get ahold of this thread too.

posted by  vwhobo

Dont worry, I'm always up for an argument that nobody can win.

posted by  OombaIsBack

Welcome back what! Didn't you get shot? How are you feelin, man?

posted by  Zalight

How's that? I'm pretty sure I know what gay means.

posted by  jedimario

hes saying you having a problem with gay people is ignorant.

posted by  Zalight

I had no idea...:roll:

posted by  jedimario

sarcasm doesn't go well through keyboards.

posted by  Zalight

lol I try...

posted by  jedimario

Is this number 4 or 5 returning back here?

I dont get it, do people know when to stop?

posted by  thunderbird1100

I honestly dont even know why he keeps getting banned. He doesn't really do anything nearly as bad as some other members.

posted by  Zalight

That's a joke, right?

posted by  Cliffy

Was it because of his rap battles that I PWNT him in? :laughing:

And I don't think he's coming back :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

ONE of the reasons 'what' was banned! (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4965)

The above is one reason he was banned.......Lets not dwell on it though, he may have a nice side!

posted by  Cliffy

I don't get it....did he ever post any stats or anything?

posted by  Mathew

Sorry, now you have me confused lol.....did you view the link?

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah, he said he was going to post the results of the research. I dont get it, did he post anything, even if it was bullshit? Or was he banned right away?

posted by  Mathew

I think he was banned straight away. The reason I linked to that thread was about his whole attitude

posted by  Cliffy

Hey What, good to see ya back... I am kinda skeptical that it really is you though. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Yeah, he was full of it. If he could fire people he would have. If he HAD stats, and he WAS telling the truth, he could have overturned the bannings. He could have posted as this other self, etc. And if he WAS who he claimed he was, his methodology is not worthy of even the levels of respect we gave him.

posted by  ChrisV

Didn't he live down the street from UFF?

posted by  chris_knows

I think he keeps getting banned because he was banned in the first place. And the first time he was the worst, the second wasn't any better either.

Let it go. Sounds like you still have anger towards me. You, and others do not understand What. You never will.

Yes, I was shot. I was shot right before I was BANNED from this forum. I think the last words I said here was..."I've been shot and I'm in rehab"...

I'm better now...than ever. 'What' can't be stopped. I'm having a surgery to remove rest of scar tissue soon.

Things were discussed off-screen.

Anyway.
That was then. No one will be bothered by me. I'm quite a peaceful man now.

Oh yes, I'M BACK.
Is it possible to get my original name back, moderaters?

posted by  What?

This is pretty lame...

posted by  Mathew

Not really, I just answered their questions.

posted by  What?

And your answers were lame.

posted by  Mathew

It's 'Moderator......how would you like it if I called you a membor lol.....In answer to your question.....you can only have your original name back if the ban's lifted I believe...

posted by  Cliffy

I can't tell you how I feel in public Mathew, so I'll pm you a response.

posted by  What?

We understand you, oh we understand you perfectly...:laughing:

I never have anger towards anyone on this forum, just dispise people who come back after being BANNED. Some people just do NOT know when to GIVE IT UP.

Thats good to hear man, did anything happen to the assailant?

posted by  Zalight

comon Matthew, we all want to hear it...:laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Why waste your time on people like me? Isn't there an ignore feature? If you despise (with an "e") me, ignore me. Please.

This is just a forum. I'm not trying to illegally enter a country or something. Why "give it up"? Am I losing "internet respect points?" No, I'm not. And if I were, I still wouldn't give a _____.

Most people don't seem to mind that I'm back. I'm not causing trouble. One person banned me, not the members. I'm pretty sure the members here would not have banned me if there were a vote.

So thunderbird, ignore me please. And stop telling on people. You're making LSU look gay.

posted by  What?

What were you banned for?

posted by  newyorker

No.

I made a topic filled with rhymes about members on the forum. The topic had something like 18 pages in it. Mods didn't like that.

Then there was the "eliminate the bitches campaign"
and "the law"
and *slap*
and some other stuff.
But I wasn't a jerk or a disruptive member. I only acted when pushed. I was easy to get along with. Mods didn't like my creativity.

posted by  What?

They deleted that?...I remember I had some rhymes in there (PWNT you all :laughing::joking: )...that was the Old School way of post-whoring :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

For the same reason you waste your time coming here when you apparently feel we are not worthy of respect. If we're so worthless, then why bother coming back to the forum? After all, it's JUST an internet forum. While I enjoy talking to new people about cars, it seems kind of sad to repeatedly join a particular forum just to bitch about everyone on it. There are other forums, why stay at this one if you don't like the people here, and the mods don't like you?

While you can imply that Tbird doesn't have to read your posts, it's no different than saying you don't have to MAKE posts...

Seems like a kind of failed experiment if you can't actually do anything about it...

posted by  ChrisV

The old What would have said:
"Well, you're right. Apparently I do not feel that you are worthy of respect, which is why I occasionally come back to disrespect you."

But I'll say that I'm not bitching about everyone on this forum and I don't have a problem with the people here. I'm not complaining, ChrisV. Are you?

posted by  What?

oooph, that sucks.

posted by  Zalight

That was more than enough cause to ban you!

I dont have a problem with Members who come back and are reformed characters.....

posted by  Cliffy

Thats what he PM'ed. Pretty lame...

posted by  Mathew

Oh trust me, from the people that matter, you would of been banned by just about every one of them.

I keep calling you out because you keep coming back and you have been banned. When you get BANNED somewhere (look up the definition) you are not welcome back, EVER. Everytime you have been back you cause a bunch of crap. I can't believe the mods even let you stay on this long, if I were a mod I as soon as I see another one of your now infamous first posts from coming back after your multiple bannings I wouldn't hesitate to click "BAN" on you every single time.

But hey, not to knock our mods, but WAKE UP MODS!

BTW - I'm not TELLING on you, I'm TELLING YOU to leave. Man, this is when it would be nice to have that "BAN" button instead of the "IGNORE" button.

I won't ignore you because you dont belong here. One of my missions on this forum is to make sure previously banned members DO NOT come back to stay. Whether you like it or not, I'll be here, and as long as you are here, you will get called out.

Two problems Twinkie. First off, if you simply ignore his presence he has no power. You and everyone else on this forum that have recognised his return are the ones who empower him to do what he does. Without your responses, he'll be gone to annoy some other forum. Second, you make statements, but do not truly follow up on them. Where is your campaign to have newyorker, 99integra, OombaIsBack, etc removed from the forum? Unless you actively are trying to have those people removed also, you are proving that you simply have a vendetta against Twhat?.

Now I know that none of these facts align with your self percieved, college boy righteousness, but they are the facts. Spend a little less time and bandwidth worrying about what Twhat? does and a little more time thinking about your own actions.

posted by  vwhobo

ouch....T-bird got
http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/owned.jpg

posted by  jedimario

I never said to keep any banned members who have came back. I'm all for the permanent removal of all previously banned members, becuase I actually believe in the true meaning of the word "BAN". You have to start somewhere and "what" seems to be a great starting point since he always comes back, and causes crap, basically the posterchild for how easy it is to keep coming back and causing chaos on the forum. At least those other members you mentioned (besides boomba) have somewhat changed and arent as much of a nuissance as they were before. That still doesnt warrent them to be able to stay here, but I am going to start from the top of the food chain, and that's definatley "what".

I just dont understand how mods allow previously banned members to come back on here, multiple times. What's the point in the ban then? Sure some could say "so they might change", but rarely does this really happen and still if that's what happens it's not "banning" anyone. Why is it the mods who are usually always on here, DONT have the power to ban, but the mods that seem to be here once every blue moon, do have that power? Seems a bit screwed up to me.

BTW - Again you with personal attacks... I know it's difficult for you not to easily be able to pick on people who are accomplishing more than you did, but that's okay, go right ahead and lower yourself even more. Take it out on all college people on here, spread your almighty wisdom hobo. Almost everytime you make a personal attack, it really does devalue a lot of what you have to say. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Pot calling kettle black?

posted by  97Talonchik

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that you're accusing me of personal attacks in a thread you started that is nothing more a personal attack? If you had any moral fortitude or intellectual honesty, you'd admit that you have made it a personal vendetta against Twhat? You have not attempted to get any other previously banned members re-banned. That is a fact. It's not always what you do say, sometimes it's the things you don't say.

Also, who was it who said this?

Once again, if you honestly felt that way, you'd be after several other people. Of course, that would require honesty on your part.

P.S. Please show me where I said anything to denigrate college people. When you have three degrees (like me) come back and impress me with your acedemic acomplishments. Until then, go piss up a rope.

posted by  vwhobo

I think it comes under the heading of selective memory.

posted by  vwhobo

As a "SuperMod" I can only ban the SN...I cannot IP ban. However, it seems as though that is enough as we only have a handful of previously banned members that have returned.

I'm on every single weekday. On weekends I come on if I can and have absolutely nothing else to do at the moment. I try and have a life at least on the weekends.

posted by  BavarianWheels

So, it rarely happens, except in the case of all but one of the ones on this forum in recent memory?

posted by  windsonian

Your Message