9 Things I Hate About Everyone

Home  \  Off Topic  \  9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is ! 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Laugh motherr fuuckers!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :sleep:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Do you ever post anything original, or is your life all about copy and paste?

posted by  vwhobo

copy and paste man, I just like to share funny stuff with yous but I guess you're to good for that aren't ya? :wink2:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I've read that a couple of times before, but it's still pretty funny...and true :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

You need to add a line about how drunks who think they're funny and cute are really stupid and obnoxious.

posted by  vwhobo

hobo i don't feel like arguing with you man so drop it.

posted by  GreekWarrior

I've got a better idea. Why don't you shut off your computer and go sleep off your drunken stupor. You're the problem here, not me.

posted by  vwhobo

So suddenly I'm a problem because I post something? :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

No, you're a problem because you're drunk. If you don't feel like arguing, you can stop typing anytime. Just don't think you have the moral authority to tell me what to do.

posted by  vwhobo

lol....that's great, GW.....Now, go to sleep lol

posted by  Cliffy

Oh, so that's why? alright fine I'm off see yous tomorow. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Drunk at 10 am in the morning?

posted by  Wally

Is there some other time of day when it's 10 AM? :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I just cottoned on to the other thread where he explains the party.

In Australian vernacular I hope he chunders.:heh:

Wogboy I bet you really want a greasy pork pie, topped with whipped cream and onions eh?

posted by  Wally

I'm gonna guess that chunders has something to do with calling his friend Ralph, praying to the porcelain god, blowing chow, blowing chunks, Buicking.

posted by  vwhobo

yes technicolour yawn.

posted by  Wally

Hey good morning guys. :mrgreen:

Had a nice sleep, my head hurts a bit but anyway.......:ohcrap:

sorry about the whole laugh mofo thing. :doh:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Wait...but then our leader was wrong?...There is no God! :laughing:JP

Apology accepted BTW...although it didn't really bother me, I found it kind of funny :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

Hey I like your McLaren F1 vs. Skyline R33 gif. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Haha...uhm, you found it, you win a beer :laughing:...But how did you tell? I can't really tell them apart :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

R33 GTR (pretty nice one at that)

http://www.japanautodirect.com/stock/high_performance_GTR_R33%20(5).jpg

R34 GTR

http://www.hkskylineclub.com/images/act/2004_1107/041107135.JPG

posted by  GreekWarrior

There's some subtle differences...but you guys down there get to see them nearly everyday...over here, I've probably seen 2-3 :ohcarp:

posted by  chris_knows

I like the R33 better, 2-3 LUCKY I havn't seen 1 in my life:ohcrap:

posted by  salimander13

They were all at car shows, but I'm not sure if they actually ran lol...

I prefer the R34, but can't see too much of a difference other than the extra 25hp lol...and it does seem a slight bit smaller.

posted by  chris_knows

Really? There's this estate near my house where all rich people live near the water and there's this guy that owns 2 R34 GTR's and a landrover discovery! rich bastards.....:laughing:

A lot of people have r32 and r33 GTS-t's, you can't turn around without seeing one. There's also the odd r34 GTS-t's.

posted by  GreekWarrior

That is so not fair...but how many Corvettes/Vipers do you have down there? :laughing:

BTW Do you guys have the Neone there? lol

posted by  chris_knows

We traded the vettes and vipers to the japs for skylines. :laughing:

Thank god we don't have neons, well I thought one day I saw onw but it might of been a bug-eyed wrx. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

Haha, you guys have to drive on the wrong side of the road :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

HOLY CRAP There's an R32 in Mississauga (120-150km from my house)!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1410751

:drool::drool:...I'm just wondering why the license plates are from the U.A.E. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

lol I see one of them everyday. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

How much does a typical R32/R33/R34 go for (all GTS-S) from 1994 or so?

posted by  chris_knows

r32 10-14k

r33 17-22k

r34 30k+

All australian dollars. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

So about $8 507.11 Canadian...I wonder how much it would cost to buy and import one...:hi:

posted by  chris_knows

Wow Chris, you've never seen a Skyline on the road? I saw 2 last year (both R32). There was actually a turbo'd one in Toronto for sale for 10K (turbo was added). Most of the R32's I've seen on classified sites in Canada are in the BC area and sell for around 15K.

posted by  car_crazy89

Chris haven't you heard of autotrader.ca? :laughing: There are a few for sale around here, who knows how many are actually around that aren't for sale.

Hopefully this link works: http://www.trader.ca/search/Results.asp?BFROM=1&BAD=N&BPRICE=N&BTYPE=B&BCAT =1&BOREGION=-1&BYEAR1=&BYEAR2=&BPRICE1=&BPRICE2=&BKEYWORD=&BMAKE=745&BMODEL =SKYLINE&category=1®ion=-1&makeid=745&modelcode=203852&adcopy=&multiphot o=N&SortBy=askprice&SortOrder=d&DisplayType=pictures&DisplayRowCount=48&mkn m=745&mdnm=SKYLINE&subcategory=&CAT=1

Sorry if thats advertising. :ohcrap:

posted by  Benson

HOLY CRAP!!

I'm starting to save up now!!

Peter, never seen a Skyline on the road...Although there have been many close cases :laughing::ohcrap:

BTW The rules for ads are pretty loose, just don't link to forums/stuff you're selling.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message