Snow!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Snow!!!

Any one else get hammered. Heres my fiero :cry:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fieroman/My%20Car/test.jpg

posted by  magot

i get that much snow a couple times a week here during winter

posted by  nighthawk

Geez, I wish we had snow like that over here!....The weather forecast a while back said we were in for a hard winter, but it's been the softest for a while lol

posted by  Cliffy

we recieved about 2" inches. it snowed here all day yesterday with no accumalation. this morning i woke up and damn where'd all that snow come from. lol. im in southern ohio

posted by  adamc44

Up here there's probably 2" of snow, but nothing too bad. Like Adam, it snowed all day here too, but really lightly...

posted by  chris_knows

We got over a foot overnight. the dark pics below ere at 6:30AM, and the light one was at 9AM. Perect Range Rover weather. My wife was heading out to Virginia at 6:30 this morning as her friend just got out of knee surgery and they were going to have a "girl's week." When she got to her friends house down in Fredricksburg at 10AM, she said few people on the roads, and she was able to pull a few cars out of ditches. The Rangie doesn't care about snow pack at all. 4WD, Traction control, ABS, good tires, and it's also one of the most purpose designed 4x4s in the world. Oera foot of show and it drives through it like it ins't even there.

posted by  ChrisV

I wish it snowed down here, closest thing was probably hail years ago. haha your rover was probably 1 of very few to be actually driving without the roads being plowed

posted by  salimander13

Wow, we had a rain mix but it didnt hit anything like that. Wish it had though, I love snow:screwy:

posted by  Voda48

Well its a sunny -7 degrees celsius outside with like an inch of snow on the ground from a few days ago. This has been a pretty lousy winter. :ohcrap:

posted by  Benson

Just went and snapped some pics around the house. The Fiat's not going anywhere for a while... ;) And the poor puppies are not as tall as the snow. it's double-dog deep in the back yard!

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2054909c.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2054909d.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2054912d.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2054912c.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

Same here...I've only been able to bring the sled out once:ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Wow.....you guys sure to get it bad lol.......I wish we had it like that here :ohcrap: The worst weather we've had here this past month or so in -6 degree freezes!

posted by  Cliffy

Its really on and off, for about a month it was all dry outside with temperatures usually above 0. Lately we just got a bit of snow and cold weather again.

posted by  Benson

I feel left out. Haven't seen snow in four years and the horses water buckets have only had ice on top twice so far this winter. I guess I could always move back to North Dakota. Not likely.:laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

All I ask for is a couple of days of heavy snow!!! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

I got hammered with 18 inches. Took me 1 hour to dig the baby out...and then another 15 minutes to get her to move.

posted by  newyorker

LOL...You burried the baby in the snow?......:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

It got up to 5 feet of snow up here.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1204/cimg11657sr.jpg

It engulfed that fiero the next morning.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1084/cimg11541mv.jpg

posted by  shev

No..mother nature did. Its OK my neighbord IS300 skid into the garage door when he was backing out.:laughing: Moron parked nose down in a RWD car, and tried to back out for an unknown reason.

posted by  newyorker

Maybe it's just my dodgy Bri humour....but did anyone else notice I was joking in that last one? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I live in new mexico...The lowest the temp got all winter was 22 deg far. And its prolly averaged around 50-52 deg. I think it snowed once for about 15 minutes....but just enough to make the roads wet and my car dirty.

posted by  Zalight

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

I got that one...probably because I've been in Britain for a plane transfer for 4 hours:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I get it, and I don't know British humour.

posted by  Benson

I know it was a joke

posted by  newyorker

damn i feel like santa clause up here, anyone else live in newfoundland?

answer... nope :banghead:

posted by  nighthawk

Glad we cleared that one up lol........I'll believe ya newyorker, thousands wouldn't, but I will :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Damn that's cool, I've never seen snow in real life before. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I've never seen a kangaroo in real life before, so we're even :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Niether have I.......Or snow, lol :ohcrap:

So what does that make me? jk

posted by  Cliffy

English, lol boyeah! SNAP! :orglaugh:

posted by  GreekWarrior

They (meterologists) mentioned the possibility of snow here (atleast an inch or more) and of course, everyone ran to the grocery store to stock up on milk and bread. We didn't even get a dusting out of this storm, lol. That's the 3rd time this year they've done that! I think it's a conspiracy between the grocery and the news stations to sell old bread and milk. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Today in direct sunlight i'm pretty sure the temperature over here was 85-90 degrees. In the shade... i'd say high 70's.

ANd the lows... mid 40's.

And that is why i love southern arizona this time of year. Because the cold just straight up blows.

posted by  shadowedII

I got about 6 inches here in south jersey. we were supposed to get a foot+ but the snow changed to rain from like 10pm till 1 or 2am so we got less snow but alot of slush that then froze and made the roads bad for other people. I had not one problem in my accord :mrgreen:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

hey greek u wanna see snow take a trip to the south pole lol... chris u wanna see a kangaroo go to the zoo or somethin. As for cliffy... umm i guess ur screwed lol
BTW i have seen both snow and Kangaroos lol

posted by  V-Tec

I have seen a little bit of snow.....Just not much! :mrgreen:

posted by  Cliffy

our "township" got about 21" but around my house it is about 4-5 ft of snow. yesterday me nd my little brother went out sledding on this huge hill right across the street from my house... it was all fun and games but then... i went off of a jump while on one of the sitting down sleds and got compleatly raped by the hand brake because it was sticking up when i came down on it.:ohcrap: i now do not feel so "untouched" because the day you get raped by a sled... your whole life seems to change my friends.:wink2:

posted by  starscream0

Not too much snow here, but ice everywhere...I fell a couple of times walking to school :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Nope no snow here in Baton rouge, go figure, dammit, it's almost 62 degrees now.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message