a beautiful sight

Home  \  Off Topic  \  a beautiful sight

so i am driving home on I94 nothbound goin about 75-80 in the far left lane. I come up on this Red Acura NSX. Now normally just the sight of an NSX would make my day but this got better. i switch lanes to the middle lane cause i wanted to look at the driver. I pull up and i see the Sexy chick about 18-20 years of age. I must say one of the sexiest i have ever seen. She looks at me and then hits the gas. We do a little bit of fast driving around for about 5 miles and then slow down. Then i pull up next to her she looks at me again, gives me a wink, downshifts, changes lanes from the far left to the far right and exits off.
I love seesing women drive manual transmissions but when u see a hot one driving an NSX, thats somethin to remember. I wish i had my digital camera with me. Seriously though she was one of the hottest i have ever seen.
From this point on i am taking my cam everywhere lol...

posted by  V-Tec

you should have followed her haha jk. cool storys only need 2 things sexy cars and sexy women:hi:

posted by  salimander13

That is pretty much what it takes, but it's always better if there's a stupid friend who blows something up :laughing:

Details...what did she look like, what colour was she, etc...Oh, and describe the girl a bit more too :laughing:

I would have loved to see that :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

You know, it could of been an automatic NSX:thumbs:

posted by  thunderbird1100

...I woulda been happy, but it woulda been cooler if she was rockina twin turbo'd 850csi. And she had installed it herself.

posted by  Zalight

umm okay well the girl was a really young girl with really nice white/tan skin. Brunette with highlights and blue eyes.

The car was A bright cherry red NSX with a Tan leather interior. THe exhaust might of been custom cause it sounded great and the tips were polished.

posted by  V-Tec

yeah it could of been but i saw the right hand move from the steering wheel to where the shifter would be so i think it was manual. I saw this when she first hit the gas and when she downshifted at the end.

posted by  V-Tec

Your Message