New Political Strategy for 2008 Elections?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New Political Strategy for 2008 Elections?

http://h1.ripway.com/parkerlily/CF/Funnies/ShowLetter.jpg

posted by  97Talonchik

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ok, now i must say, i cant believe that man is SECOND IN COMMAND OF OUR FRIGGEN COUNTRY!!! jesus it scares me

posted by  ride3k

How do you accidentally shoot someone? :screwy: To give Cheney some credit, the guy was a lawyer!

posted by  97Talonchik

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:...That's just priceless :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

hahahahahahahah ha what a dumbass:banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

It's the drugs I tell ya...

I mean, how the HELL do you confuse a human being with a 6-inch bird!?

There should be a crime against people shooting other people with 200 bb's of birdshot...

Oh wait, there is. It's called 'not shooting people when you're the vice president of the united states'.

posted by  shadowedII

actually i'm pretty sure it's just the first 3 words of that... :wink2:

posted by  pik_d

Obviously two people on this thread have never been hunting...some people DONT wear orange (or bright gear) to be seen easily, and could be shot accidentially. Sometimes you miss your target, and a bullet might travel 1/2 a mile past the target, and then hit someone. Hunting is not a safe sport.

But anyways, on a lighter note, I hope he shot Al Sharpton.

posted by  thunderbird1100

YOu guys seriuosly think it was an accident?? It was his lawyer. You know his lawyer knows all his dirty little secrets. He shot him to prove a point. I bet it went something like this...
Cheyney:You tell anyone about this I'll kill you.
Lawyer: Dick, the American people have to know!
BANG
Lawyer:AAAHHH ...You shot me!!!
Cheyney:And next time I will kill you beeyatch!

:joking:

posted by  elchango36

LOL,
Bet in 30 years we find out thats not too far from the truth.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Only in a Liberal's dream would that happen:laughing:

Yes, a bullet can travel that far... but this wasn't a bullet. It was birdshot. And despite bright colors or not, any hunter should (and would) make sure that what they were shooting at was what they were supposed to shot before pulling the trigger. It's called "target confirmation". Maybe Dick just isn't a good hunter...

posted by  shadowedII

What if you ARE firing at a target, but didnt notice the hunter close-by who isnt wearing any bright gear. That was my point. You cant see him, oopppsss.

You guys obviously don't know much about quail hunting. The lawyer came up behind or beside Cheney, apparently, and didn't let know Cheney he was there, which I think he's supposed to do. Cheney saw a bird, it took off towards the lawyer, and Cheney, not paying much attention to anyhting but the bird, shot, and hit the lawyer.

posted by  jedimario

Happens all the time.

I also want to add Cheney did not have a permit to be hunting quail. The permit was only $7. Cheap ass. Now he's getting fined for that, lol.

posted by  97Talonchik

Yeah that is kind of a funny story, but stop trying to make excuses for Dick, I am sure he has a team already working on more. And hunting shouldn't be a dangerous sport, but some people do not take the time to learn the fundamentals (sp?)

I can't tell you how many people I have heard either ask me or another person: "want ta go bird huntin?" now I say no for serveral reasons, usually I do not know them that well to trust them with my life, also most of them have never taken hunters safty classes (a must). But the real reason is, I hunt deer and turkey, two animals that do not move that fast and I have never done any reaction shooting before. I dont go mainly because of the other people, but because I myself have not learned the proper saftey and tech. to hunt that way. IMO more people should keep that in the back of their mind, perhaps we would have fewer accidents.

posted by  Voda48

I think we're just trying to point out that this was a geniune(sp?) accident and that Cheney shouldn't be docked for it. These things happen, and from the article I read, it was more the lawyer's fault than Cheney's anyway.

posted by  jedimario

Ya except in the liberals dream its, bush saying he wants to come forward... then Chaney is caught... now that’s a beautiful dream.

posted by  TheFieroKid

i heard they done a poll and cheneys popularity rose to 92% after they found out he shot a lawyer.....

after he shot the guy he turns around and says "ok, anyone else have a problem with the illegal wire tapping??"

read those in the paper...

posted by  adamc44

Your Message