Caught

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Caught

Remind me in future to read all new posts, before making my own. I just fathomed that Autopro is a troll or imbecile. :oops:

posted by  Wally

Took me a while to figure out that he just came on to post random words too :laughing::ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

AutoPro's a funny one lol.....give him time :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Nothing funny about it, and he was still here this morning posting ignorant crap. I mean, I've seen some stupid people come through here, and he's one of the worst.

posted by  ChrisV

I meant funny in the sarcastic sense of the word lol. He'll give up soon enough!....

posted by  Cliffy

why not just ban him now, he's doing more ignorant post than anyone on this forum. On top of that he's been told on numerous occasions. I say off with his head!!!

posted by  salimander13

Have you still not grasped that I CANT BAN MEMBERS!

posted by  Cliffy

Ban him? That's a little extreme.
Is it really that hard to ignore someone.
Damnit, I wish I was the old me right now.

posted by  What?

I read his post's and posted I think two comments about it. To ignore is not facing reality and the reality is that he is here. Just because I might be the only person who said it doesn't mean that no one else shares the same view. No one is stopping you from being your old self. You'd probably get banned and come back with another name. You also keep saying I have changed from the old me, the old me would have said this, the old me would have done that. I think we get the point that the "old you" was not really the greatest role model.

posted by  salimander13

So the standard for someone getting banned is now if they say something ignorant? That would involve banning about 95% of our membership. Who makes that decision. You've said ignorant things before, but I don't recall anyone requesting you to be banned. So the guy is a complete idiot. SO WHAT? Just like certain people who want other members banned, and in doing so feed their need for attention, the best thing you can do is ignore him. Personally, he's not worth my time, interest or effort.

On the other hand, maybe you feel threatened by his presence. After all, as stupid as he obviously is, at least he's TRYING to help people with their problems. Can you say the same?

posted by  vwhobo

ok so this may have been another one of my ignorant post. I could post things that i've read and saying im "trying" to help, but sometimes the answer will be wrong, hell like 90% of the time I would be wrong so I just choose not to answer and see CF as a place to just "hang out" when I have nothing to do and feel like sitting down and relaxing. I don't feel threatened by his presense that would be asinine. I just saw it as him reviving like 40 old post with things that he couldn't answer. So it was being more of a nuisense then him "trying" to help.

posted by  salimander13

Fair enough. Yes, he's a nuisance so maybe a better comparison would be your best friend newyorker. I don't see anyone calling for his ban. If it were to continue at a high volume for a period of time, you might be correct. My guess is that he'll get bored and disappear soon enough.

posted by  vwhobo

Ignoring him doesn't help the people who might listen to him, thinkng he actually HAS worked on cars all his life. Remember, we respond to people who give out complete BS advice not because we want to prove our superiority, but to keep their bullshit from making things worse for the people with actual questions, but don't know enough to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

I want him gone because *I'M* trying to help people by removing someone whose sole contribution is bad advice and insults. He doens't even have the off topic conversational ability going for him that someone like newyorker does.

posted by  ChrisV

All of his responses were to dead threads... Some of them unvisited for three years. Far worse than him are the people who sound like they know what they're talking about while leading unsuspecting individuals down the wrong path. Anyone that would take his advice probably deserves what they get. It wasn't that hard to figure out he didn't have a clue. Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing at all.

posted by  vwhobo

You do have a point. it just seems that if you ignore teh idiots, they breed, much like cockroaches. Pretty soon, you're overrun. ;)

Otherwise neither you or I would respond to anyone giving blatantly obvious wrong answers. hehehehehe!

posted by  ChrisV

Wrong.
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19988

And you even participated in this one?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=20031

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=12802

And there is him participating in a thread attempting to give advice.

Think, Type, Submit.

posted by  Pythias

I say people should just ask you or hobo for their car maintenance/repair because for as long as I've been here I havn't see hobo wrong or for a more precise answer proven wrong. ChrisV you know alot about car repairs and cars in general, but I have seen you proven wrong by the hobo, but still your answer was correct depending on which aspect you look at. You guys are very intriguing and always come up with great arguments that I look forward to because you actually learn stuff. Yes some of my generation actually looks forword to learning.

posted by  salimander13

I suggest you remove the second link after you read it again

Think, Type, Submit.

posted by  salimander13

Oh my, two threads out of fifty some posts weren't dead. I really don't give a f*ck. If you have anything useful to add to this conversation, do so. Otherwise go hang out with your brother AutoPro.:banghead:

BTW, if you want to sound like you have any intelligence at all, use another phrase. "Think, type, submit" was copyrighted by me years ago.

posted by  vwhobo

It's funny how hypocritical you can be, you were wrong, simply and truly. I have seen you point out to other people when they are wrong many a times, whether they were wrong about big things or little things, is there that big a difference? No being wrong is being wrong. :thumbs: I'm glad you can dish it out, but can't take it.

BTW I'll use a different phrase once you actually begin to Think, Type, And Submit.

posted by  Pythias

Are you after the e-tard award today. You are the one who is wrong, because you're unable to see the forest for the trees. He was on two current threads. SO WHAT? His responses were still beyond what anyone could take as serious, which was the point of what I said. Do the math Twinkie. 50 posts, 2 current thread, that means I was 96% correct. Get over it.

posted by  vwhobo

Being wrong is being wrong, get over it, better yet go back and read some of the shit you have posted to members who are only 96% correct. :thumbs: Anyways I don't have time to argue with a 50 year old who doesn't know what the word hypocritical means. Good Day.

posted by  Pythias

actually you might want to find out what the word hypocritical means because I used to think of your definition also, but then I took a philosophy class soo yea...its a word you shouldn't use loosly just thought i'd point that out

posted by  salimander13

Have it your way junior, iI don't really care. You're opinion is as as insignificant as AutoPro's in my life and on this forum anyway.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message