Why does Car-Forums keep signing me out?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Why does Car-Forums keep signing me out?

I basically never used to sign in to car-forums, I was always already logged in. Now it signs me out every 2 minutes, sometimes while I'm typing a post....

Is this happening to anyone else?

posted by  Mathew

Nop..not me...ask cliff or it might be your internet.

posted by  newyorker

Yeah, Cliffy had that problem too, but are your cookies enabled?

posted by  chris_knows

hasn't happened to me yet, the only problem I've had was that thread subscribing one that hobo had. Your problem has occured with me signing into yahoo. Maybe you should try restarting your comp and getting a fresh connection.

posted by  salimander13

it logs me out sometimes too but i have had more of a problem with the suscribed threads

posted by  mx3_monster

I think carforums is trying to tell you something and you wont take the hint :doh:

posted by  shev

Click Here (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19967).....It's a thread I wrote last week sometime regarding this. Where I can understand why it logs me out occassionally, I believe the reason you can no longer return already signed in, it because the 'remember me' box at the top right ofthe screen used to be constantly enabled, meaning if you didn't want to be logged in automatically, you had to disable it. Now, it's the other way round, which is better if ya think about it!

posted by  Cliffy

I haven't had that problem, it's kind of like the one on MSN (doesn't affect me), it always kicks a few of my friends off randomly. I never have to log in for this site (unless I'm using someone elses computer).

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message