yahoo fantasy nascar, join up!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  yahoo fantasy nascar, join up!

hey i thought this would be fun, if you guys want to join up i started a group

Group ID# 37253
Group Name car forums
Group Password unfedfat

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/group/37253

posted by  adamc44

how do i join the team????:banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

Took me a while to figure out how to sign up, but I'm in now, and that link didn't seem to work for me, this one does though:

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/register/joinprivategroup
BTW I think you needed a Yahoo ID

Sounds pretty sweet, but what's this all about?

posted by  chris_knows

damn all i can find out how to do is create my own group:banghead: :banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

nascar racing, i just thought it would be fun and we could get a pretty good competition going on between members, just something to do mainly

posted by  adamc44

go to my link and use the group id# group name and password. then pick your team.

posted by  adamc44

We used to do this around here but in person. Except you chose your drivers at the beginning of the year and you had to stick with those drivers all year (my uncle does the weekly ones like on Yahoo sometimes though).

posted by  car_crazy89

im in - dodger.

posted by  dodgerforlife

How do we pick people for our teams?...Sorry, never played this before :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

I've already got my drivers picked for this weekends race :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

How do we pick? I've got some people I want, but don't know how to pick them lol :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

when u click on the link the team standings should come up just click on your name then click add players:thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Alright, cool thanks :thumbs:...Picked my team :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

Someone needs to tell me when I'm at the registration:create a team thing what do I do lol?:ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

ummmmm..no

if it were fantasy f1....well, that would be a different story. I like cars that can turn right.

posted by  Zalight

I'm with him... the only thing more pointless than driving in circles is driving in circles on the internet...

posted by  Bino

Wow Iam sorry, but this sounds rather like redneck sports

posted by  Voda48

Alright, I'm straight from the farm, and I KNOW I'm a redneck. At least I can admit it!

posted by  dodgerforlife

They turn right on the road courses (even though there's only like 2 of those).

It sure is a redneck sport, but it ain't all that bad, I grew up with it. Plus I'm kinda redneck, even though I'm a city boy :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

thats all right, we would have kicked your asses anyways.

posted by  adamc44

well, when toyota joins up you can play and rice it up.

posted by  adamc44

LOL you are kidding right? You obviously got me pegged there... I love rice...:banghead: I am in agreement with F1, but Icould care less about nascar. Toyota, wow that is good, had me laughing my ass off.

posted by  Voda48

Ummmm they are bringing the Toyota Camry to NASCAR....

posted by  dodgerforlife

posted by  Pythias

Yeah, I think they'll pull out when they realize they have to use a carburetor...

I'm a redneck too (probably more than you). I'm still smart enough to know driving in circles is stupid.

posted by  Bino

Yeah but the whole point is how much I like rice...

posted by  Voda48

Dude, there is NO way you are more redneck then me if you can't see that driving in circles is an amazing past time.

posted by  dodgerforlife

You aren't more of a redneck than me if your family treats the Daytona 500 like Christmas and we get everybody together with Buds and blood, sweat and tears comes out :laughing: :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

No booze, thanks to my alcoholic brother...but theres lots of swearing and cursing, shouting, and the like. And we tape it to watch it again.

posted by  dodgerforlife

We had miles and miles of back roads... we didn't need to drive in circles...

posted by  Bino

the back road booze cruise. A staple for anyone who grows up on a farm or in a small town.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your Message