Feliz Cupleaños!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Feliz Cupleaños!

To me! I'm going on a short term mission trip to Mexico this Saturday, which also happens to be my birthday. I'm gonna be down there for a week working on some camp for younger kids run by my church's seminary. I'll try to take loads of pics and bring you guys back some of the local cars, in case anyone's interested. I'll be back the 4th of March, so I'll see you guys then! Adios

posted by  jedimario

Cool, can't wait to see pics...where in Mexico are you going?

Happy early Birthday :thumbs::clap:

posted by  chris_knows

a little advise when visiting mexico...make sure to take LOTS OF CHICLE

posted by  salimander13

He should take gum? WTF?

posted by  vwhobo

have you ever been to mexico? kids run around and wont stop bugign you till you give them chicle

posted by  salimander13

I've been to Mexico about 30 or so times. Never once got asked for gum. Saw a donkey show a couple of times though.

posted by  vwhobo

hahaha donkey show what did that consist of? Also every friend family member and myself that went to mexico has had kids run up and ask for chicle. Perhaps its just certain parts they do it.

posted by  salimander13

Rio Verde, San Lois Potosi. I forget whereabouts it is geographicly.

posted by  jedimario

Tijuana south to LaPaz, Mexicali, Nogales and Juarez. Mostly day trips across the border. Donkey shows have donkeys and girls doing things... Very disturbing things.

posted by  vwhobo

and you watched this... more than once, why?

posted by  pik_d

Because one of the things I used to do when I was young and wild was get drunk and do stupid things. Of course, stupid is a reletive term. A friend of mine got on stage with the donkey girl after they took the donkey away and... Well, I'll let your imagination go with it. It can't be worse than what he actually did. :tard:

posted by  vwhobo

atleast it had to do with them taking the donkey away, and not the girl. :laughing:

posted by  pik_d

All of the donkey wasn't gone, if you know what I'm trying to say.

posted by  vwhobo

I guess he mad and ASS of himself:laughing: and well my imagination can get pretty wild

posted by  salimander13

man I thought this was a safe topic...I'm eating dinner!! :laughing:
I wouldn't worry about chicle, I'd worry about agua and knowing where el bano is. :wink2:

posted by  97Talonchik

hey there is one good thing about mexico and that is the bathroom is everywhere haha. Good point on the water you should really take your own supply so that you know its safe to drink.

posted by  salimander13

The place I'm staying has the whole water thing taken care of :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

Have fun, and happy Birthday for next week, too. Haven't they only just stopped making the "old" Beetle over there?

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message