Hey Everyone

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hey Everyone

Wawa Milkshakes are the best. I can't stop having them. :thumbs:

Advertising provided by: I f*cking love wawa

Incase there is anyone outside of the east coast of the US:
Wawa is a 7-11 type dealy where they also serve gas, fresh subs, milkshakes, fresh pretzels, etc. Huge around the east coast and growing fast. :2cents:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Never had it...Don't think it exists around here, but we do have Baskin Robins, and the one I go to has some pretty good stuff, and Tim Horton's...Nothing beats A&W though :drool:lol

posted by  chris_knows

rofl, wawa is like a gas stations little market thing, and ya, i dont think any exist outside of the east coast states, meaning ive never seen one anywhere else. But when im on the east coast, mmmmm, good stuff

posted by  ride3k

We don't have any 7-11's here. What's a WaWa? :ohcrap:

posted by  97Talonchik

... i am so scared of "wawa"... anything... :ohcrap:

posted by  pik_d

None in the Midwest, I can tell you that!!!

posted by  elchango36

boo hoo hoo I want my WAWA jk:laughing: . We don't have it over here, but we got 7-11 and am/pm and well thats good enough for the best meals on earth.

posted by  salimander13

WE have 7-11's...we don't have Wawa's (or do we???**seeing as how the last time I was in Chicago was Christmas break**)

##If that didn't make any sense sorry, (had a crazy night of drunkeness is all.)
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :2cents: :mrgreen: :thumbs:

**Edit..even when I'm drunk I reread my posts LOL!!! :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

:laughing:

Yeah, I memorized the Giggle Cream song from GTA Vice City, so what? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I think we used to have them here....but they didn't last long...

posted by  Cliffy

We dont have any Wawa's...but NONE of you outside new mexico has a dions!!!!

HA!

Owned!

Dions>*

posted by  Zalight

Yeah just 7/11s and am/pms here but my friends and I tend to hang at the shell gas station cause it was an old kick it spot in the days of high school and they give us some discounts sometimes.

posted by  Spanky2324

Well, we have Culvers!

posted by  Scolson

culvers=something
something=*
dions>*
dions>culvers

posted by  Zalight

we have 7-11, macs, kleins, along with assloads of smaller companies. it's sick how many convienence stores there are here.

posted by  dodgerforlife

go tims:thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

Cliffy i doubt you had a Wawa b/c the company started in jersey like 15 years ago or so. Since then they have expanded as far north as boston and as far south as the carolina's. I think they are in ohio too. Since they have built up 7/11's and all smaller convience stores are pretty much gone. Wawa owns the market around here in gas too. They have the lowest prices and its not bad fuel. Wawa's are supposed to be as far west as California within the next 5 years or so. Wawa also makes fresh subs right in front of you, milkshakes, breakfast and daytime sandwichs (hot and cold), pretzels from philly, and wraps. New thing they are starting is now toasting their subs and they even are adding the ability to sell hamburgers and fries by this summer. They are a rising power and one day all of you will hopefully have something from wawa:thumbs: I know i couldn't live without wawa.

I just realized...not only do you guys outside of New Mexico not have dions (http://www.dionspizza.com/)...but you also dont have wecks (http://www.wecksinc.com/).

posted by  Zalight

damn thst sounds cool we dont even have a 7/11 out here:banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

cpk=california pizza kitchen
sonic burger anyone?
the hat
authenians
big boy
bobs burgers
big eds
tacos mexico
ok I'm just nameing places of food.....

posted by  salimander13

Welcome to CarFourms. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

I just had a ranchero supreme with green chili cheese fries for lunch...In fact, Im sipping on my cup of Dr.Pepper I got to drink with it right now! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

haha good stuff, I remember that bobs burgers was one of the first places that I went to that had great food, but isn't that "huge" if you will.

posted by  salimander13

I'm on the east coast and have never even heard of Wawa's. It's alright though, Wendy's 99cent Frosties make up for it.:mrgreen:

posted by  giant016

wendys is everywhere man..

posted by  Zalight

Must be jsut shy of you if your in mass. id say give it a few months...you will soon know:thumbs:

This is a regular Wawa: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/GonnaDie4TheGov/wawa.jpg

This is a Super Wawa (A Wawa that sells gas): http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/GonnaDie4TheGov/wawasuper.jpg

Shut up! lol, the title say "Hey everyone" so I thought someone posted an intro thread in off topic. :doh: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Never the less it was made by me and ive been a member for about a year and you know that. :screwy:

Hey isn't like you and me, he scans for key words, "new," "n00b," "hello," "what's new," "hey" and automatically pastes "Welcome to CarForums.:thumbs:" :laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

he's probably got a bot.

KILL THE BOT-USER:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

(kidding?)

posted by  pik_d

Stop picking on me. :ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

But its so easy :thumbs:

Your mums easy! lol

Nah that was lame, it just goes to show you that I've got nothing. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior