I've got new pics of my EG6!!!Check 'em out

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I've got new pics of my EG6!!!Check 'em out

By clicking the link, you understand that this is not an advertisement, simply my car domain!!!

One click away (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2097793)

What do you guys think??

posted by  elchango36

looks good bro :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

ur car is awsome dude :thumbs:
my bro was gonna get one like it, wish he would have, itsa tight car.

posted by  azkid110

Very nice. Can't wait to see it with the other pieces that haven't been added on yet.

posted by  Spanky2324

nice, are they blacked out 5 spoke rims?

goes good with the white paint, and im glad you never went ricer style with your car:clap:

posted by  nighthawk

I don't know what it is about your car man but I love it! Maybe because I have a white integra. :mrgreen:

Honda bothers 4 life. :smoke: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I was never really much of a hatchback fan until lately, but i like yours a LOT. I love the white with the black rims. Looks great:thumbs:

posted by  TurboLag

Looks really nice :thumbs:

BTW You really like taking pictures of her don't you? :laughing: jp

posted by  chris_knows

yah man that thing is a beaut. the whole white on black deal, and damn its so small, and you made smart decisions about what to mod. good job man, honda 4 lyfe, :thumbs:

posted by  Stem

does it drive as well as it looks. Pretty nice and clean car, but I think you should upgrade your engine to a V-tak I hear they handle better:laughing: jk sweet car though.:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

Thank you all for your comments!!! (Just got off of work and I wish I could have posted sooner.)
Yes Chris..i love taking pic's of her. And yes, those are black Rotas, not painted black like some of my friends like to tease me (long story short, I was gonna paint the rims I got with the car white, but never got around to it. So I got these.)

And Spanky, as soon as I can go home and pick up my black dash, steering wheel, interior hatch panels, and rear hatch wiper, I'll install the Power Folding Mirrors and toss some more pics up here.

And to GW and Stem... Honda brother's for life!!!!!

posted by  elchango36

I think it looks really great. The body mods are really subtle, but there, and thats what makes it such a clean looking car. I'm sure the performance mods are just as well done.

One question though, why are the guages in metric? Is it a JDM thing? I thought maybe you were in Canada, but it says you're in Chicago.

posted by  Mathew

I bought those guages on ebay, shipped from Japan. They're the JDM guages that came in the SiR (they use the metric system just about anywhere outside of the US.) I'm from Chicago, but at this moment I'm living in Carbondale(I'm currently attending Southern Illinois University at Carbondale), it's 5:30 hours from Chicago.

My record, 3 hours and 27 minutes from my apartment here, to my garage back in Chicago. *I will never do that again*

posted by  elchango36

Your Message