easy money

Home  \  Off Topic  \  easy money

umm any of u guys wanna make easy money for just filling out pop ups? go to . and register on the website. Once u register all u have to click on is offers and fill out some pop ups. as u guys know i dont usually post random links but this really works. At the end of teh months u can cashout ur money (have to have more than $30 earned to cash out and u get paid on the 20th of the next month. This is not a joke my friend got $124 transfered into his paypal account on the 20th of this month and he told me about it. If this is advertising,then i am sorry and u can delete the link. But it really works. Any questions either pm me or post here. U can get as much as like $5 a pop up ( usually lot of filling out... but u can put bs stuff). The best ones i think are like the ones that give u 50 cents and all u have to give em is email. WHat i suggest u do is make an email that u will never use. Just use it in every pop upand forget about.

posted by  V-Tec

It's an ad, and will get deleted, but I'm using it :smoke::laughing:

EDIT:...I don't think it's available in Canada :ohcrap:

DOUBLE EDIT:...I figured out how to sign up as a Canadian lol

posted by  chris_knows

Does it work?

posted by  Pythias

I tried, and it seems to, I'll tell you on the 20th if I get my money lol, but I'm not sure which offers are free, and you get like $5 for just signing up...

posted by  chris_knows

all these damn ads that get posted on here stay for weeks or months and the one that actually might be worth using gets the link removed:roll:

posted by  adamc44

It's the principal of the matter...I haven't got eyes at the back of my head, if I see an advert, I'll delete it....vice versa, if you see one, why not take two minutes to post the link in the 'Advert Alert' thread, rather than moaning when you cant view the latest scam? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Look in your inbox lol

posted by  chris_knows

your right,and i do hit the alert thingy when i come across one, but now that im thinking about it, its nice that you are FINALLY doing part of your job....(im doing my hobo impersonation:laughing: )

posted by  adamc44

Sorry....I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, in the brackets, you're saying that I'm becoming like hobo? lol :ohcrap:

And what do you mean by "FINALLY" doing "part of your job"?.....:wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

fixed it :orglaugh:

posted by  adamc44

Ok, gotya lol.....I was getting worried there....ya still haven't answered half the question though, but dont worry, I'm not sure I'll like the response anyways lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

om if u want the link

posted by  V-Tec

Your Message