The creepiest thing

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The creepiest thing

=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bunny_tapdancer.html
That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

posted by  Spanky2324

It's like she's posessed or something...at one point I thought she was going to come out of my monitor :ticking:

Pretty cool, but scary as hell, nice find :clap:

posted by  chris_knows

what even more creepy is that someoone actually took the time to video record it

posted by  salimander13

I had the volume turned down, was on the edge of my seat, and was constantly looking at the bar at the bottom to see how long was left......Beacause I though her face was gonna change to a monster of something....like most of these things lol. At one point I even thought that the bar might have been rigged and it wasn't actually that long....just to un-nerve you lol. But yes, that actually scared me lol :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

:ticking::tard: :eek: :eek: :puke: :clown:

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!! these videos should be illegal,

1. WTF is up with that kid???? i mean really
2 WHAT IN THE F*CK IS WITH HER LIMBS< THEYRE ALL DIFFERENT SIZES,
AHH I COULDNT EVEN WATCH IT ALL , TOO WEIRD FOR ME:cussing:

ok im done, but what a f*cked up video
oh my god that scared the hell out of me

posted by  nighthawk

damn i couldnt even watch the tail end of it she freaked the shit outta me man:soul:

posted by  mx3_monster

$50 says she ate the camera man. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

i wouldnt doubt it

posted by  mx3_monster

spanky.... im gonna have to kill u now.

for the very first hell forsaken time in my whole damn life.... i cant watch a video all the way through (falling down from laughter doesnt count).

not that i found it creepy, but i just felt so damn sorry for the.... girl? im gonna try to watch it again as soon as i hit the submit button, but i dont know if i can.

geez.... i actually have a conscience.....

EDIT:
(1-2 minutes later)

........................................................................... .....................................................

well..... i feel as dumbfounded as president bush when questioned, "Mr. President, do you have any idea what the hell you're doing at all?"

posted by  Inygknok

I think I creeped some people out just a little bit:laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

creeped wouldn't even be the word to describe it...

posted by  salimander13

I've got a website that's not pretty creepy, most videos aren't THAT creepy, but there's some messed up stuff, ogrish.com...it's disgusting, but you can't stop watching lol...BTW I wouldn't reccommend it if you like animals...or anything else that lives lol :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Sad, isn't it. Not long for this world I fear.

posted by  Wally

I just died a little inside.

posted by  Mathew

this was a bit strange... and kind of hard to watch :screwy: i have no clue why anyone would want to do this... but then again the world is a bit screwed up at times. after the second time watching it it wasnt that bad and i will admit that i have seen worse. i will post another one that i saw some time ago about some guy talking to this weird ass alien thingy with glowing eyes that was in a wheelchair all f#&ked up and couldnt move but talk really weird.... ill see if i can find it, its much worse than this one.:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

i've seen that vid. that sh*t is creepy.

posted by  glagon1979

Yeah I've seen it too been trying to look for the dl of it. It's called Rubber Johnny. If anyone has a link to where I can download that vid from pm me por favor

posted by  Spanky2324

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2RYjlYIBUw

guess who found it haha I think its funny more than creepy

posted by  salimander13

It's creepy, yes, but also pretty cool...and it's not real for anyone who thinks it is lol:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/johnny.asp

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message