ok today at work me and some friends thought it would be cool to light my
shoes on fire and dance around, but instead of the shoes lighting on fire
there was basically a big explosion and it burned off the hair on my hands,
wrist, ankles,eyebrows,eyelashes,and hair on my head. Note that all the
hair didn't burn completely off, but it well...you know what hair looks
like when its burnt. It burnt really bad for like 6 hours even with fire
cream and neosporin and actually it burns a little bit right now, but It
should be better in a day or two.
does anyone know a site to link videos to play off of windows media player so I can post the video of it and show you guys haha damn I'm dumb.
I'm a little confused. Did you spray your shoes with deoderant? lol
I sprayed my shoes with gum away. Its like liquid nitrogen in the way of being very cold except its extremely flammable
And of course, it was really sensible to light them in that case lol :doh: :ohcrap: :doh: :ohcrap:
I've done it before, but this time we had a video phone and well it exploded:laughing:
The funny thing is you got it on video. :laughing:
Post it up man. :thumbs:
Bit like 'Happy Slapping' gone wrong lol (ignor me if ya dont know what
happy slapping is.....it may be a UK thing lol)
Yeah, GW, It'll be like those threads you start that are really funny...you know, the ones where people make idiots of themselves and we all laugh at how silly they are lol
:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:
You should see the videos me and a friend have been making...surprisingly, this much gas:
Thrown onto a fire, makes a flame bigger than you, and the flame follows the wind :laughing:
I use putfile for my videos...
so........we are still waiting for this vid, or did you decide not to post it?
yeah id sure like to see it :laughing:
Been there kinda, kid goes to pur gas onto fire, fire goes up gas towards container, kid throws container and makes BIGGER fire, kid walks through fire then bikes through it and sets himself alittle on fire.... :doh: :laughing:
hahaha thats awesome post the vid up man:laughing:
I guess I'll post one of ours (I've probably got upwards of 30 minutes of
stuff, but here's a short one)...
The story for the video is, we were trying to make a rocket, but it wouldn't work, so my friend takes the gas container, and while I'm not paying attention, he just throws it on there :laughing: There's more though, where we've lit him on fire, I've rolled in fire, push-ups over fire etc lol, but I'm not sure I should share those lol...In my defense though, we always had a hose and fire extinguisher ready, just in case :laughing:
BTW Sorry about the quality, but it seems to have compressed :doh:
dman man its not workin for me:banghead: :banghead:
...Here's another link:
and here's a .gif I made for the kid throwing the gas to put in his myspace :laughing:
It's a bit choppy though, because the camera sucks :ohcrap:
BTW PontiacFan, rapidshare didn't work for me...
ahahahahha that looks like it was fun definetely somethin i would do too:laughing:
let me see if this works....
ok yea well we did it again today, but it wasn't me. My friend did it and well it blew up in his face because he did it a different way and I laughed my ass off boy we will never learn.
I would have posted it sooner, but I started work at ten and well just got home at 11 30 so yea sorry for the delay, but I think it was worth the anticipation.
LOL, that was dumb!!!! Good times though:thumbs:
:orglaugh: :orglaugh: I should try that...maybe lol
lets see first degree and partial second degree burns....OH YEA ITS WORTH IT haha after it burned for about 7 hours and is very tender the days after I look back on it and don't regret a thing. Its funny cause the veins that were sticking out in my hand got burned so you can see where my veins are
I learned something in school today, more particularly Science...Flour is a
flammable substance, and when you increase it's surface area, it burns
really fast...Then my teacher says that we can't do this in school because
we'll blow it up :laughing:...Obviously I had to try lol...so here's
something I tried earlier :laughing::
doesn't seem to be loading
yeah its not loading for me either:banghead: :banghead:
Oops...works for me, but try here:
i got this when i clicked on the link::This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request:banghead: :ohcrap:
Ooh oops :ohcrap:
It should work now...
chris were you the one who said sweet? It so0unded pretty funny. Well you taught me something that flower burns by increasing surface area.:thumbs:
Yeah, I wasn't expecting it, I was expecting like a small fart of an explosion, not a fireball coming at the flour :laughing:...I might try again tomorrow :laughing:
Yeah slimander, you are stupid, but that was funny :laughing:
hahahahah cool video chris i didnt know that flour was flammable:screwy:
you guys are obviusly pyro noobs...
You can do th flour thing with coffee creamer as well....and if you get the flavored creamer it will be different colors of fire.
French vanilla is green.
yea well haf the things i blow up are either at work or on the fourth of july...thats my excuse and im sticking to it
BTW I posted up your vid on M3foums :thumbs:
Lets see what they have to say about you.