OmfgWtfSobFfs

Home  \  Off Topic  \  OmfgWtfSobFfs

Guess who just reached 4 000 posts?!?!?!?!

WH00000!!! ...So I guess I'm one of the most important members of CF now :smoke:

LOL Sorry, just excited, here's some smilies I found:
http://www.worldxbox.co.uk/images/smilies/behead.gifhttp://www.worldxbox.co .uk/images/smilies/gulp.gifhttp://www.worldxbox.co.uk/images/smilies/shoot. gifhttp://www.worldxbox.co.uk/images/smilies/cells.gifhttp://www.worldxbox. co.uk/images/smilies/bigun2.gifhttp://www.worldxbox.co.uk/images/smilies/ta nk.gifhttp://www.worldxbox.co.uk/images/smilies/DJsmile.gif

posted by  chris_knows

hahah cool i guess:laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Congratulations....whore lol jk.....how does it feel to finally reach CF manhood?

posted by  Cliffy

OYou know the Holocaust?...Well the exact opposite of that :laughing:
--Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

It feels pretty sweet, and my e-voice isn't squeaky anymore :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Guys...he's no longer a CF 12yr old hehehe jk

posted by  Cliffy

Well done, you will now be my right hand pimp. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yessss!! I knew I was here for a reason :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

dude...you just got called the "right hand" by the "head whore"....

posted by  dodgerforlife

hahaha :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

*In a cheesy Ridge Racer V voice* Con-Grat-ul-Ations, You're a winner:thumbs:

(Anyone know what I'm talking about?)

posted by  elchango36

Yeah, that voice sounds so queer. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

congrajafrickenlations:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

LOL, everytime I hear the word "congratualtions", I hear that voice (it drives me nuts).

posted by  elchango36

We all know you meant that:laughing: jp

posted by  chris_knows

what happens when u get 4000?? and what happens afther 4000?

posted by  CarEXPERT

You can access all the extra bonus 20 smilies that none else can use.

posted by  Pythias

I don't know if the others would let me, but I'll tell you, better read this before a mod deletes it...50 beautiful women climb out of your monitor, with briefcases stuffed with money. You then get a phone call from Enzo Ferrari...I can't tell you the rest, but it involves a banana, a shower, and a back massage :laughing::hi:

:laughing: JP

Actually, I think the only thing is the 23 bonuse smilies lol...

posted by  chris_knows

You become a "Senior Post Whore" lol

posted by  Cliffy

ay chris u think u could put them all up?:ticking:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Only the members that have either special priveleges or post count of 4k and up can see them when another posts them. And it's 20 go count again Chris.

posted by  Pythias

There's the 7 I originally posted, and the rest, as Pythias said come up as red X's for you...BTW yeah, they are 20...I just never noticed 3 of them lol :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

posted by  CarEXPERT

is this why u been post whoring all this time?? what happens when u get 5000 or 10000 or 1000000 or 1000000000000000000posts?

posted by  CarEXPERT

???...

No, I've been spreading my vast knowledge of cars :laughing:...at 1000000000000000000 posts, I'm pretty sure the forums shut down do to the bandwidth used by the posts :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

:screwy: :screwy:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Congradulations on whoring your way to the 3rd place :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Actually it's 4th :laughing:...But just give me until April :laughing:JK

posted by  chris_knows

ok I just want to say that chris at 4000 post yesturday and now look at it...ok thank you for listening to me post whore:mrgreen:

posted by  salimander13

Yeah, I learned that you have to slip your opinion in where no one will notice/cares :laughing:...and welcome everyone lol

posted by  chris_knows

are we talking about me or you? haha jk I don't welcome people:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

Miserable........erm....memeber lol

posted by  Cliffy

haha well at least when I do welcome people to get those extra post whore points I have my signature post WTCF!

posted by  salimander13

at least i don't have carpal tunnel.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Some of us welcome n00bs to be nice ya know.....

posted by  Cliffy

We can start a flame war here, but I'll be the bigger man. Carpal tunnel syndrome comes from poor ergonomics, and I'm always sitting comfortably, so I'd like to end this post by reviving a classic...

ass-spelunker :laughing: jp

posted by  chris_knows

I said what about breakfast at tiffany's.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Dude...since when is "ass-spelunker" a classic?

posted by  dodgerforlife

You don't remember when Teggy started saying "Ass Belonker" and I think Dodger65 said it's "Ass Spelonker," and Theman350021 said it's "Ass Spelunker"? :laughing:...I figured it should be considered a classic :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

:stupid:

posted by  mx3_monster

:doh:

posted by  99integra

It may not have been too liked, but it was funny :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

only to you obviously.

get something more original...

like...

greasy anal love-scab picking goblin.

posted by  dodgerforlife

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

I can't believe chris is still getting free post off of this...

posted by  salimander13

I'd like to say that they were all valid posts :laughing:...Even this one lol...

posted by  chris_knows

I smell bullshit...but hey if it helps you get to the number 1 spot i'll donate to the cause

posted by  salimander13

Too bad we dont have a post whoring filter. If we did the only perso n with quality stuff over 1,000 would be VW and Chris (not Chris K)

posted by  Voda48

Heh, I'd be close to...*counts useful posts*...20 :laughing::ohcrap:

BTW Thanks Sal lol.

posted by  chris_knows

lol.....C'mon, I dont just whore.....I have managemnet issues to deal with too though.....lol. I'd like to think that atleast some of what I write is of a good quality. And just so you know, as far as hobo goes, you're wrong, simple as that lol. You think he got this far without flaming? behave, half of his posts are due to one flame war or another! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

hobo hasn't been around lately so that just means one thing.....chris is getting closer haha:laughing: as am I, I'm right on your trail chris

posted by  salimander13

Hang on a minute....me and Teggy are closer still lol

posted by  Cliffy

um *cough he hasn't even been here for a year yet cough*

posted by  salimander13

Who? Teggy?.....Oh, that's another reason I'm no whore, I've been here sinse 2003 so my post count is warrented lol

posted by  Cliffy

teggy's been here for just over a year... CK's the newest one of the top bunch... then again, newyorker has more posts per day then him even. :umh:

posted by  pik_d

lol....that's because he has had alot of flame wars to get out of...

posted by  Cliffy

Believe it or not, back in May/June it was around 2-3 PPD lol...heh, I average more than Steven, so I might catch up to him soon enough :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Hey, if I aceraged your PPD from day one I'd have thousands more posts lol

posted by  Cliffy

someone should start a thread saying ppd in a year to see what peoples count would be in a year haha more free post

posted by  salimander13

You'd be at 10,182 posts :laughing:...Odd thing is, I've seen forums, where the members have 20K+ posts lol :ohcrap:

BTW Sal, wanna start that thread? lol

posted by  chris_knows

On this forum I am right on right now there are 1091 members currently active, and it might be another one but there is a person with 80 thousand posts. PM if you want link, Chris.

posted by  Benson

lol you do have a valid point here, however the nprior 4 post to this one I am making do not seem like "management issues" if you get what I mean. But yes, Cliffy included as well :mrgreen:

posted by  Voda48

just did a bored search and I guess this program [hivemind] helps people mess with their post count so it gets so high

posted by  salimander13

I was using that as an example.....I dont only post Mod stuff lol..I like to have a laugh too! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Chris, I congratulate you, but I have realized that respect is not received through a post count. Posts mean nothing. It is the activity and usefulness of the member that truly give that person the respect and importance to the other members of the forum. Time spent here is what makes one important, not posts.
Now this may sound like I am raining on your parade or whatever, but on the contrary I congratulate you on your achievement. I simply want to remind a certain group of members led by a member from around the Aegean that post counts are what noobs measure importance by; real members measure it by other means. Please guys, don’t whore up the forum like DR and I did.
:2cents:

posted by  StiMan

Spoken like a true...erm...CFer lol, well done!...You heard the man....no whorin'!:thumbs:

I would like to add though, Chris is quite helpfull around here. So are the other whores...in their own special way lol

posted by  Cliffy

whats my special way cliffy:mrgreen:

posted by  salimander13

I wouldn't class you as a whore yet lol. Take that as a complement though hehe....Once you're a real post whore, I'll find your qualities lol

posted by  Cliffy

Ha, I knew it...how do I help though? lol

posted by  chris_knows

Yo always help where you can, it's hard to pinpoint specific occasions, though. You are also willing to learn, I noticed this in StiMan's thread regarding the Rotary engine......*Tries not to sound like a teacher* lol

posted by  Cliffy

I realize that he is helpful, but you cant get 4.1k posts in under a year and be helpful on every one of them.

I dont mean to pick a fight with Chris, but he is simply an example.

posted by  StiMan

I understand what you mean, we're all guilty of "straying" a little bit though lol

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message