Can't believe these guys did this

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Can't believe these guys did this

ok so today after work my friends surprised me and so we went out to eat. Went back to work and watched a movie. After the movie we went outside and walked around doing some fun/stupid/retarded things. We come up to the corner of walmart where the trucks deliver the stock and this caddy rolls by speeding at like 80-90 in a parking lot, he passes us and we keep looking at them. They look at us(two big ugly mexicans) with dirty looks and they keep on driving. They come up to a turn so he wanted to turn fast or w/e I dunno, well anyways he hits the breaks hard and you know at these speeds and breaking that hard your turning is basically shit soooooooo he flew up the curb and sown this 5 foot drop covered in bushes and trees. He got stuck in the bushes and then after a few seconds he steps on the gas and takes off again. Me and my friends just busted out in laughter.

to give you an idea of what they did heres what you can do.....get a racing game and find the longest straight road you can find and floor it. Come close to the turn and just slam on the breaks and you will notice that your car won't make the turn, but instead keep going straight and slam into whatevers in front of you.

posted by  salimander13

Lol, dumb ass Beaners!!!!:laughing:

posted by  elchango36

Maybe he was trying to drift? :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Plz...no racial names.

posted by  BavarianWheels

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: Would've been cooler if they blew up though:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

he got that from Mind of Mencia....

posted by  Inygknok

Actually, I'm a beaner (er..I mean Mexican). So I can say that about my people:laughing: .

posted by  elchango36

no you had it right the first time its beaner, haha jk, but I'm suprised on how people can still get upset about racism in todays society.

posted by  salimander13

*Gets out Gran Turismo 4. Selects Bentley Speed 8. Loads Laguna Seca. Drives down the main stretch going 300 km/h. Tries to turn. Slides off the track.*

Ohh now I get it, see I couldn't picture it, thanks for the help there...:laughing:

Seriously though, thats a pretty funny story.

posted by  Mathew

hahahah thats priceless would've been funny as hell to see too:laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

But they do.....so it's best to leave well alone if ya ask me :wink2:

Yeah.....I'd have loved to see that....:screwy:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message