Most users EVER?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Most users EVER?

Wow....today is the first time I've seen 25 members at CF at any one time......Has there been a higher number before?.....of members that is, not guests too! always expanding is our CF lol...keep it going guys....sorry for the pointless thread!

posted by  Cliffy

cliffy whenever you make a thread its always pointless so don't need to apologize haha....now its down to 24

posted by  salimander13

I know.....And my threads aren't usually pointless. I think you'll find that it's the long threads that are the most ponit free lol

posted by  Cliffy

whatever helps you sleep at night :asshake:

posted by  salimander13

Not sure why it's like this, but it's not a bad thing...sadly, I'm still the only one in Spanky's chatroom lol :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

"Most users ever online was 4,621, 07-31-2005 at 01:11 PM."

comeon now cliffy... though... 4.6k members... wtf happened?

posted by  pik_d

That's including guests though, and I guess people have nothing to do over the summer lol...

posted by  chris_knows

Guests dont count because they are not members. Two years age for example, I only ever saw a maximum of 10 or 11 members on at any one time

posted by  Cliffy

but i wonder if 4600 out of 4621 of them were guests... :thumbs:

posted by  pik_d

need somewhere to post...so CHRIS CLEAN OUT YOUR MESSEGES or message me on aim haha

posted by  salimander13

I often wondered that, because I only ever see that like 80 of the users are guests lol....strange...

posted by  Cliffy

Sorry, I'll do both lol

posted by  chris_knows

I remember that day actually, I don't remember anything close to that, I thought it was just a 'glitch'.

posted by  car_crazy89

I like cars.

posted by  GreekWarrior

yup me too

posted by  glagon1979

But I like them more so I'm better.

posted by  GreekWarrior

I beat both of you, I like cars and have a higher post-count :badrazz: :laughing:jk

posted by  chris_knows

Most users ever online was 4,621, 07-31-2005 at 06:11 PM.

posted by  Pythias

I know, we've already established that but cant figure it out. The total number is including guests and search engines etc, but it still looks too high!

posted by  Cliffy

:badrazz:

wait, i work at a salvage yard and get to tinker with them all day.:badrazz:

posted by  glagon1979

Well I get read about them, and fantasize that I'm working on them lol :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

I get to think about, read about and then later work on them (a little) lol :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

But I have bigger muscles :smoke: ..........oooooo too far? :laughing:

Integra's rule. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Well all your big muscles added up don't even come close the the size of my 'big muscle' (yes I meant for it to be singular) :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

...I don't think your wrist counts :laughing: JP...I think you guys are BSing because you're on the internet, let's see some pics...I've posted some of mine before :smoke::laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I'd post pics of my muscles....but there's not enough space on CF for all the drooling women!....and I dont have a digital camera...

posted by  Cliffy

SNAP! :laughing: I don't have a digi camera. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'd post up a picture of my 'big muscle' but i'd take up all the bandwidth:laughing: jk its only ---->-<----that big

posted by  salimander13

haha i have absoutely no muscle all skin and bones :ohcrap:

posted by  mx3_monster

Well I'd post a pic of my 'big muscle', but I think it'd be inappropriate and rated 18A :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

you can't rate something you cant see:thumbs: and.....BURN

posted by  salimander13

Your Message